Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens

Offline Zuxtain

-1 since you can get a lot from NW and can still farm from TM

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
-1. NW, BH, PvE side of Morai event, Tiger event, GM events, Trivia NPCs and now Lunar for Supply Tokens, most likely more ways of getting them I don't know about so why add more.

LillySatou

-1 we have a lot of ways to get STs anyways

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
I only get nw on SOME Fridays and I got about umm 2200 st's, but that's on my main...u should do ur bh's and a bit of pve lol....or become a hoarder...LIKE ME <3

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Beatrice♥

-1, don't be so lazy!  :P

Offline Quit

• Quited
-1 coz its really easy to get it by tm run and some daily acitvities like gods giving quest and hardbringer...ok

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
save us from the lazt players  :))
You're moronic...without those "lazy" players the server wouldnt have funds to exist, be glad they donate lol.

On topic: It's far from needed, even through nw st are easy enough to get. The only thing I'd suggest to improve the st income is to remove the light nation  :rolleyes:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
You're moronic...without those "lazy" players the server wouldnt have funds to exist, be glad they donate lol.

On topic: It's far from needed, even through nw st are easy enough to get. The only thing I'd suggest to improve the st income is to remove the light nation  :rolleyes:
Removing the Light Nation is out of the question. Agatio should delete a lot of files and edit the whole map and that would take ages. It's just pure luck you got in Light Nation, we shouldn't remove it, because some of you do not want to lose.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Aga already tried removing 2 nations, and he said he can't do it. It's not about the nations anyway, it's about people who just give up when they see they're in light. If they all gave their best in it, light would have as much chance of being first as any other. But this was already discussed before, many times.

Also, -1 for the suggestion. :D
Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:51 am by Three

01.01.2016. ♥

eternalagony23

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
 it's about people who just give up when they see they're in light. If they all gave their best in it, light would have as much chance of being first as any other. 
I wanted to add to this, that the past Friday, Dark did really good in the begining, when Frost was 3rd or 2nd, I can't remember. So just do your best for your nation and don't give up like qt Three says!

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Not enough -1's.. let me add mine also

I wanted to add to this, that the past Friday, Dark did really good in the begining, when Frost was 3rd or 2nd, I can't remember. So just do your best for your nation and don't give up like qt Three says!
Because i was 1 hour late and got frost nation
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

infernchidhu

+1, i need 4 attack level belt and necklace :police:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Not enough -1's.. let me add mine also
Because i was 1 hour late and got frost nation
You won the frost lottery

Also, -1
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-1.  Not really needed since there's a crapton of stuff you can do to get ST now. I personally am grateful for the TM Lunar thing now since I can't make an NW to save my life anymore, but I'm still farming for that damn cape, so...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)