Epic Perfect World

Dragon Slingshot

Offline komoy

At this point dragon slingshot it's pretty much useless most of it because lack a good main add tbh 50% acc it's a shitty add!! My suggestion would be the exchange of main add to something like seal, thunder strike,soul concealment (ik most of them still shitty adds but still better than accuracy) asking  sb or sf maybe its too much and would make it op especially in demon aps mode but any  useful pk add with same % of proc than sb or sf would make it worth. post ur opinions about the suggestion and the add u would like to get

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
add GoF :p .... jk i think adding something more useful than acc wouldnt hurt as long as it isnt purge
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1 i dont see a reason against it :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
50% accuracy is shitty add? But so many archers is complaining about lack of accuracy and and lack of 30% accu on dex tome that would apparently make huge difference. It doesn't make sense to me. And why are you complaining if you can put any available Sacred Stone there to boost your weapon?

Offline komoy

50% accuracy is shitty add? But so many archers is complaining about lack of accuracy and and lack of 30% accu on dex tome that would apparently make huge difference. It doesn't make sense to me. And why are you complaining if you can put any available Sacred Stone there to boost your weapon?

as a main add ofc it is a shitty add everyone will say the same to u about that even on r8 weapon accuracy appears as secondary add and the biggest proof is that i dont know a single ea using slingshot as main weap cuz atm the weap it's useless!! i'm not complaining about dmg or aps to boost weap but if we ignore the fact that the main add is what  makes a weapon useful then theres no point continue  arguing

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
I use sling its OP no need to add or do about it. i can kill full buff archer sin and etc.. 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

heiro

Kinda feel a stab at me there, but i'll explain to you why I complained about 30% accuracy on dex tome, firstly, it would not prevents me from having more than 9str on any engrave if i use str tome, and the option to switch to vit tome for more def, and ofc man accuracy as a main stat is damn right shty considering lv 145 bow with 3x int and SB is available....You would understand if you play archer and see the issue it causes. Try tank a sin than 2spark aps with GOF wep ijs, and when stun's and aimlow miss on certain classes, just huge disadvantage. Using Dex tome does that, ijs

eternalagony23

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i dont know why every weapon ingame must be "useful"
Least we need is more aps with crutch formation locking you :'(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think i have the solution for this
Agatio should put the -int as first stat and the 50% acc as 2nd stat ~ and happiness shall spread through his mighty kingdom
It's all ogar now.  :tiger-1:

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
I think i have the solution for this
Agatio should put the -int as first stat and the 50% acc as 2nd stat ~ and happiness shall spread through his mighty kingdom
It's all ogar now.  :tiger-1:

good suggestion +1 :police:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
At this point dragon slingshot it's pretty much useless most of it because lack a good main add tbh 50% acc it's a shitty add!! My suggestion would be the exchange of main add to something like seal, thunder strike,soul concealment (ik most of them still shitty adds but still better than accuracy) asking  sb or sf maybe its too much and would make it op especially in demon aps mode but any  useful pk add with same % of proc than sb or sf would make it worth. post ur opinions about the suggestion and the add u would like to get

Seal or thunder strike would be pretty op as a main stat tbh considering the damage is pretty good and these aps is also high if you're well geared

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥