Epic Perfect World

Assassin Talk.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
I think, sometime today after I get home from classes I'm going to focus on finding that General(insert rest) something something, for the destroyer slot. I'm still using a B card in that spot atm. And after that I'm going to look into getting my R8 wrists, supposedly they are better than the dragon ones, we'll see!

After I finish those two things I don't know what else I need to do other than find a decent Genie. Anymore suggestions would be great. :)
Hello.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Have you done all your title quests yet? The stats you get from them add up and make them worth doing imo.
Oh and did you max your nuema?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think, sometime today after I get home from classes I'm going to focus on finding that General(insert rest) something something, for the destroyer slot. I'm still using a B card in that spot atm. And after that I'm going to look into getting my R8 wrists, supposedly they are better than the dragon ones, we'll see!

After I finish those two things I don't know what else I need to do other than find a decent Genie. Anymore suggestions would be great. :)
Good job my man, thanks for keeping us updated on your PvE adventures ^.^

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good job my man, thanks for keeping us updated on your PvE adventures ^.^
Stop posting [move]useless stuff[/move]

Offline Hei

Before you get into playing as assassin let me tell u this: All those kids with egos bring assassin's reputation down as low as it can get. If you are happy with 3sparking on people that do not expect to be attacked... then good luck mate.

When I tried to randomly walk around in PK on assassin people insta attacked me cos they throught I was one of these kids. I did the same on a different class and its a different reaction.

Also, roll APS sin and you will be mindlessly pressing 1-3 buttons to kill people. Roll DPH and your LUCK will be killing people.

Just saying this so another player doesn't become a trash. But then again, I can't see why I bother when 70% of the player base are morons anyway. -sigh-

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Stop posting [move]useless stuff[/move]
why bro

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Have you done all your title quests yet? The stats you get from them add up and make them worth doing imo.
Oh and did you max your nuema?

I no clue what title quests are, to be honest LOL.
Hello.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Here's a guide
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11942.0#post_titles
it's a couple of questlines that give you titles, some of them add some stat (like a bit of acc, mag def/ attack etc)
check it out =)

Offline Zuxtain

They are quests that give you titles and little added bonuses such as +45 pdef for example. Here is a guide to all the quests and what to do to obtain each one: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1630621

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Thank you Ne and Zux, I'll check that out as soon as I get online :)!
Hello.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I've been running around in full primal for a long time, but this thread inspired me to move forward. Got full dragon, and now trying to finish my meridian.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I've been running around in full primal for a long time, but this thread inspired me to move forward. Got full dragon, and now trying to finish my meridian.
meridian is free to finish on
panel.epicpw.com
instant finish

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Yeah.. I somehow forgot about that. Was doing it the old way lol.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.

Go you! :) Dragon is a big imrovement compared to Primal/demonic. I'm going for R8, Though I don't have enough WoB at the moment and I want to save my gold. SO i've been spamming base quests in my faction for the Ctrb points to get the Wraith badges for free!

Easiest way to get R8 In my opinion.
Hello.

Offline Death

• Old Player
Go you! :) Dragon is a big imrovement compared to Primal/demonic. I'm going for R8, Though I don't have enough WoB at the moment and I want to save my gold. SO i've been spamming base quests in my faction for the Ctrb points to get the Wraith badges for free!

Easiest way to get R8 In my opinion.
Did you try morai? I usually use the jades to get my alts r8.