Epic Perfect World

Assassin Talk.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
seems like pretty much everything has been covered but I would that farming TT here is not that profitable. To get EC u can farm the mobs at Shrine of the ancestors (blue named so you don't have to worry about pk) or at nightscream island- however it's pk enabled there so u will get attacked and the old epic coins u farm there will drop if u die on that map.

I THOUGHT they nerfed it, I completed a full 2-3 run and noticed a significant drop in overall income.. I am flabbergasted to be quite honest...They have changed so much - As for Shrine of the Ancestors. Would someone be able to mark it on the map for me and paste a screenshot? I have no idea where that is.

Thanks!
Hello.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I THOUGHT they nerfed it, I completed a full 2-3 run and noticed a significant drop in overall income.. I am flabbergasted to be quite honest...They have changed so much - As for Shrine of the Ancestors. Would someone be able to mark it on the map for me and paste a screenshot? I have no idea where that is.

Thanks!

I got you mate

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
TT is a horrible way to farm EC nowaday's since they nerfed the value of gold mats.
just another random bullshit you're throwing, TT drop was never reduced just like gold mat value was never changed since the the instance was revamped 1.5 year ago.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
just another random bullshit you're throwing, TT drop was never reduced just like gold mat value was never changed since the the instance was revamped 1.5 year ago.
Even if, it's still not worth doing over many of the other events. TT 2-3 is for maybe
a 145 for small EC to get geared. TT 3-3 isn't worth soloing unless in x2. Honestly
the time spent doing TT could be spent elsewhere generally making more EC. Hell,
even NS(even if it's pk) makes more money than TT even if you die 4-5 times. Or
at least that's my own personal experience with it. I don't see why anyone would
do TT outside of x2 when that time could be spent making morai alts that can build
up and be used constantly every Saturday. Regardless, my opinion is that for people
past dragon, TT 2-3 is almost utterly useless, and 3-3 isn't worth the time spent.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
I got you mate

Thank you very much.
Me and a friend did 3 runs of Tt 2-3 , Ultimately the pot (which we split 50/50) that we ended up with total before split was at or around 450 EC. To be honest that isn't bad, though it was splitting the pot, I feel confident enough to solo it and make even more. It can be done quickly and efficiently, and it's easy EC. (I'm not touching 3-3) As for this location on the map, I will most likely check there too, see what it's like. :)

So I guess you could say I enjoy TT farming. Regardless, thanks everyone for the gr8 help i've gotten!

- I managed to max out my Meridian.
- I managed to get all of my War avatars except the Destroyer slot, which apparently i need to find a 300 or so ec card. (in time.)
- I found morai potions in the event forge which help A LOT.
- I managed buy around 300 of those 6k healing potions from botique (sure it was a waste, but i don't mind).

Overall I think I am doing fairly fine! :) There is ALWAYS room for improvement, though!
Hello.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
how long did 1 TT 2-3 run take you guys and what class was he?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
Thank you very much.
Me and a friend did 3 runs of Tt 2-3 , Ultimately the pot (which we split 50/50) that we ended up with total before split was at or around 450 EC. To be honest that isn't bad, though it was splitting the pot, I feel confident enough to solo it and make even more. It can be done quickly and efficiently, and it's easy EC. (I'm not touching 3-3) As for this location on the map, I will most likely check there too, see what it's like. :)

So I guess you could say I enjoy TT farming. Regardless, thanks everyone for the gr8 help i've gotten!

- I managed to max out my Meridian.
- I managed to get all of my War avatars except the Destroyer slot, which apparently i need to find a 300 or so ec card. (in time.)
- I found morai potions in the event forge which help A LOT.
- I managed buy around 300 of those 6k healing potions from botique (sure it was a waste, but i don't mind).

Overall I think I am doing fairly fine! :) There is ALWAYS room for improvement, though!
:normal-10: good job my man, an upcoming PvE assassin no doubt

Offline Zuxtain

:normal-10: good job my man, an upcoming PvE assassin no doubt

Such a good attitude don't you agree? Wish everyone had this attitude of trying to improve their character instead of having big ego's

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Such a good attitude don't you agree? Wish everyone had this attitude of trying to improve their character instead of having big ego's
+10

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
how long did 1 TT 2-3 run take you guys and what class was he?

It took us maybe 30 minutes? Or less, I don't recall, She and I are both Assassins.
Hello.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.

Lol, from what i've learned. Big ego's get you into trouble so I steeeeer clear of all of them. I'm not going to say i'm the best Assassin in the world, but I will say i'm doing OKAY for now. Haha.
Hello.

Offline Zuxtain

Lol, from what i've learned. Big ego's get you into trouble so I steeeeer clear of all of them. I'm not going to say i'm the best Assassin in the world, but I will say i'm doing OKAY for now. Haha.

Oh no,  that wasn't sarcasm. You have a great attitude towards self improvement.  I agree that big ego's cause trouble hence why I'm faction less. Even the smaller factions have big ego's

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
Oh no,  that wasn't sarcasm. You have a great attitude towards self improvement.  I agree that big ego's cause trouble hence why I'm faction less. Even the smaller factions have big ego's

Lol! I know, I could tell you were being genuine about that :D
Hello.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
It took us maybe 30 minutes? Or less, I don't recall, She and I are both Assassins.
so that's 150 EC per run that's about 30 minutes more or less? I'm gonna try that when i get on. thanks.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
:normal-25: