Epic Perfect World

Cleric skills modified?

Mrai

So, I was fighting this guy who was butthurt because he kept losing.
Blamed it on modified cleric skills.
Now, the ones he mentioned were Chromatic Seal, and Seal of the Gods.
Since Chromatic has sleep up to 33.6 seconds, now, I never got very high on pwi on a cleric to know what the time is on level 10 in actual pwi. I'm not sure if he was lying or not, he claimed to have a 105 cleric.
And Seal of the Gods, apparently, it lasts too long? How is 9 seconds too long? Barely gives me enough time to run away, stack heals, and Silent Seal.
I don't know, he said it was to balance the game for clerics so they can actually be effective for pvp. I'm not sure if that's a load of scrote, but still. Anybody have light to shed or comments?
Flame away if you feel the need. 

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
When people lose in PvP fights they never admit they suck or it was a fair loss. The skills on this server are meant to be whatever the skills are now on this server. I think the problem is just people not admitting they got defeated.

As for me, I say,"Good fight" even IF I lost or not. (Personally I suck at PvP anyway lol never had much interest or practice in it myself :P)

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. I still hear my gym teacher in middle school screaming it constantly. It's important and people shouldn't get so angry over losing something on a game.

Games are meant to unwind, relax and have fun on. But people take it too overboard now-a-days.

Anyways, I feel like I've said what I needed.

G'day. :3
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

When people lose in PvP fights they never admit they suck or it was a fair loss. The skills on this server are meant to be whatever the skills are now on this server. I think the problem is just people not admitting they got defeated.

As for me, I say,"Good fight" even IF I lost or not. (Personally I suck at PvP anyway lol never had much interest or practice in it myself :P)

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. I still hear my gym teacher in middle school screaming it constantly. It's important and people shouldn't get so angry over losing something on a game.

Games are meant to unwind, relax and have fun on. But people take it too overboard now-a-days.

Anyways, I feel like I've said what I needed.

G'day. :3

That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean, sometimes there are other factors that cause you to lose. i.e sudden lag spikes. But the other player would probably realize that it happened and you'd be fighting again anyhow.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Lol I've had lagspike's in the middle of duels and stuff since my laptop is ancient and slowly dying out but I never really say anything even if it was the cause of my defeat. Idk I always thought ppl use it as an excuse too much that they're starting to not believe people. But yeah some people notice I do anyways because I stop attacking and just stand there for a bit. So they move away and are like,"The hell O_o? Lagg?"

Other times they just finish killing me and go,"Gf" or "Owned" I say in my head,"Yeah you fought bravely against my still character o_o"

Lol.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

Depends entirely on your fairy. Sage chromatic seal can last UP TO 38 seconds. Demon can last UP TO 34 seconds. Notice how the words UP TO stand out? Because the time can vary. Multiple factors can change this. For example: Getting hit removes the effect. It doesnt matter either way.. as theres many ways to avoid these skills, nullify them, and even counter them. Even pills and such to prevent them from working. Wont even mention the many ways a genie can prevent them. The problem is everyone uses their genies for OP damage skills, and leave themselves wide open for death.

Terrible pkers always complain.

MageTank
Heh.. I don't really pvp.. My genie skills are strictly for conventional use and hopefully luck. Like.. I use Chi Siphon in GV if an archer or someone DC's during the middle so they can regain chi and put up their aoe faster. Cloud Eruption, for myself so I can put BB up faster.(I don't like doing bb, but it keeps people from getting on my nerves.) Rainbow Blessing, Dampen Magic Curse, Aquaflame Shot, and Expel. (I don't pvp, so yeah.)