Epic Perfect World

Keeping Engraves

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Would be very nice if we could change a pdef ornament to mdef or vice versa and keep the engrave on it. Because its really hard to get people to trade same stats and some stats are just trolls on mdef or pdef ornas.

Best is me.

Disrupted

LOLOLOLOL HELL NO

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would be nice, wouldn't it..

Disrupted

its op?... oh you want to play a diff class? here just exchange this and you have OP neck/belt again... its broken and would be abused and ruin economy

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
 :)) I wouldn't mind changing my 4 att level mdef neck into pdef +111

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
its op?... oh you want to play a diff class? here just exchange this and you have OP neck/belt again... its broken and would be abused and ruin economy
...How? I have a 2atk +10 mag pdef ws belt, then I decide to play barb, how in the world are those stats going to be helpful? You're honestly exaggerating it, lol...

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
 game gona be easy and wat ever i ill fight ill go chenge it for it -1

Kizumbau

...How? I have a 2atk +10 mag pdef ws belt, then I decide to play barb, how in the world are those stats going to be helpful? You're honestly exaggerating it, lol...

like everytime somebody posts an useful game improving suggestion, pve people come here and try to make it seem like it would shut the server down

useless people

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
It wouldnt break the game at all because most stats that are useful to one class is useless to another and changing from pdef to mdef doesnt make it any more useful to another class

Best is me.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
-1 cause no op orna yet/

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
-1 makes getting EC too easy a Mdef Belt / Neck with x2 + 10 magic is useless but if you exchange it for a Pdef ornament with same engraves the value jumps ridiculously high. Suddenly 5k EC belt can easily be changed into 10k+ ec ornament. It would be a crazy jump.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
+ sir  :police: this is a good idea
Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:16 am by ßuster

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 it was imbued like this on purpose by agatio and it should stay like it is...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline LMNTRX

• ~~~
  • Characters: LIVINTRX