Epic Perfect World

INI Request(again)

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
As the title says, a shout out to the people that are really good at creating/replicating ini's.
What I'm looking for in detail is someone that can replicate my seeker ini and make it look 100% the same on an Assassin, what I'm interested in the most is the eyes(obviously), and the head shape, since those are the only things you would need to work on, I want the eyes to look exactly the same if possible, if not very very similar, since the head shape is easily achievable.

The SS's:

Of course that you can make the nose and w.e else look normally, this is just how I have hidden the mouth on the seeker ini so it doesn't show in the player icon, good luck!
Of course that who can replicate it exactly will get a nice reward that's well over 1k ec :normal-3:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Did you try putting the seeker ini on the sin,just changing the skin texture to a tideborn skin texture?
That might work,not sure though.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Did you try putting the seeker ini on the sin,just changing the skin texture to a tideborn skin texture?
That might work,not sure though.
not the same thing

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Hey Verm, would you mind taking a closer pic of the front of your seeker's face? I think it would help a bit  :-X
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Hey Verm, would you mind taking a closer pic of the front of your seeker's face? I think it would help a bit  :-X
sure, just a sec

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/70zz9n

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
No problem! That'll do

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
As the title says, a shout out to the people that are really good at creating/replicating ini's.
What I'm looking for in detail is someone that can replicate my seeker ini and make it look 100% the same on an Assassin, what I'm interested in the most is the eyes(obviously), and the head shape, since those are the only things you would need to work on, I want the eyes to look exactly the same if possible, if not very very similar, since the head shape is easily achievable.

The SS's:

Of course that you can make the nose and w.e else look normally, this is just how I have hidden the mouth on the seeker ini so it doesn't show in the player icon, good luck!
Of course that who can replicate it exactly will get a nice reward that's well over 1k ec :normal-3:

Dare copy my mouth hiding strategy?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Dare copy my mouth hiding strategy?  ??? ??? ??? ???
I dont know you, who are you sir

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
I dont know you, who are you sir

I'm your master.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
Is it possible to give us the color codes for hair and eyes? If not, it's alright.
P.S. Sorry for asking so many questions lol

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Is it possible to give us the color codes for hair and eyes? If not, it's alright.
P.S. Sorry for asking so many questions lol

eyes are easy to figure out(turquoise), and I can replace the hair colour afterwards if the ini is good enough to be bought