Epic Perfect World

Psy skills

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
I am currently not online so I thought asking here would be quicker.
Psychics do have lvl 11 reflect and silence or it's been removed???
Thanks got any replies.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
They aren't balanced.. 12k's on people with 47k mdef... ^-^

Offline Goz

Psy skills got nerfed
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
With current Soulforce level, both buffs are very effective, but still balanced, it's around 37% chance for seal and the stun lasts 13 seconds. Adding the sage/demon books would probably require lowering these base rates...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
With current Soulforce level, both buffs are very effective, but still balanced, it's around 37% chance for seal and the stun lasts 13 seconds. Adding the sage/demon books would probably require lowering these base rates...
How about you make psy weapons unrefinable but with same m attack as if it was +12?
Because in all honesty i'd prefer a 5 sec seal(sage) than the 3 sec on with higher rate :'(

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Soul Silence Sage and Demon are equal, even if they have different descriptions.Ive tested in many serves.

U dont need to reduce soulforce and nothing, what going to happen if u add is.

Our chance to proc is 42% if I'm right, it goes to 48% if u add.
The silence is 3 seconds, it goes to 4 seconds if u add.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
How about you make psy weapons unrefinable but with same m attack as if it was +12?
Because in all honesty i'd prefer a 5 sec seal(sage) than the 3 sec on with higher rate :'(
Good idea tbh, but in my opinion it would be too hard to implement because Aga would have to edit every single r8 sphere, considering a single psy could have at least 3 spheres (atk, def and puri) it would be too much effort..

Kizumbau

Good idea tbh, but in my opinion it would be too hard to implement because Aga would have to edit every single r8 sphere, considering a single psy could have at least 3 spheres (atk, def and puri) it would be too much effort..
u are so smart

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
u are so smart
ahahahahhahahahah 1 and half shot psy (not even 2shot, dies before I fully cast skill) talking in psy thread AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
fun thing... about all this ppl talking about psy  they are 12983798127398129873 ways to ignore psy silence and stun and ppl say is unbalanced OK.

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
  • Characters: Toonsurfer
  • Faction: HellRazor
you act like psychics soul of skills are ultra op, its one of their major ways to make up for the fact psychics are glass cannons.

I would love to see the level 11 skills show up, but i can understand why they likely will not ever be there. If psychics were so op as you people claim they are. Wouldn't it be psychics ruling the pvp rankings or psychics all over the place in game?

I mostly see a lot of Bm,Sin,barb and seekers when screwing around in open pk.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Psys are OP they get boring quickly thats why most people dont play them.

DeadPolii

psy are 123 class very easy to kill