Epic Perfect World

Domgrath- Rise of a Titan

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
you could be more offensive and post the lost fights too(im sure there are), the drama is mostly started by the fact u brag for nothing u achieved
apart of that cant say its bad video since is watchable
music saves u

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
you could be more offensive and post the lost fights too(im sure there are), the drama is mostly started by the fact u brag for nothing u achieved
apart of that cant say its bad video since is watchable
music saves u
Indeed

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
you could be more offensive and post the lost fights too(im sure there are)

After I beat AiZoX/Wreckanize they both went to safezone. I then went on vacation the next day, so there was no other fights when that happened. As for the barb 1v1's, there was losses sure, however if you play a barb.. Especially an APS barb, you know that out of a 20 fight-session there will be 10 losses, 10 win's. It's all based on 35% of not procing knockdown and 20% of actually landing a purge on your opponent to secure a win.

I make videos for them to be watchable and to show the community about my class, if I were to of included losses video may have been 5 minutes longer all together and quite frankly nobody wants to watch a video that's almost half an hour.

In conclusion, you may see me as someone full of ego that brags a lot, when in reality I'm playing this game for fun just as you are.  :-X

Offline Nea

• Game Master
After I beat AiZoX/Wreckanize they both went to safezone. I then went on vacation the next day, so there was no other fights when that happened. As for the barb 1v1's, there was losses sure, however if you play a barb.. Especially an APS barb, you know that out of a 20 fight-session there will be 10 losses, 10 win's. It's all based on 35% of not procing knockdown and 20% of actually landing a purge on your opponent to secure a win.

I make videos for them to be watchable and to show the community about my class, if I were to of included losses video may have been 5 minutes longer all together and quite frankly nobody wants to watch a video that's almost half an hour.

In conclusion, you may see me as someone full of ego that brags a lot, when in reality I'm playing this game for fun just as you are.  :-X
the comment u made regarding his quit im sure it wasnt cause of that
as u said, its luck based so u had luck that time and as stated above by others, he did have a problem
sorry to dissapoint u but im sure he wouldnt lose to an untrained barb atleast
u may play for fun but the comment regarding his game quit makes it ego boost there4 my comment applies just fine
im not judging u for doing the comment, im just saying that the video is indeed to boost ur ego a little and u know it
its okay

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
look at pve queen talking xdd

Offline Nea

• Game Master
look at pve queen talking xdd
just gathering 1 more post as every1 else around  :police:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
just gathering 1 more post as every1 else around  :police:
no point it is gonna be deleted anyway

Offline Nea

• Game Master
no point it is gonna be deleted anyway
why would it get deleted as long as i just stated a point w.o causing drama or any kind of anger

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
the comment u made regarding his quit im sure it wasnt cause of that
as u said, its luck based so u had luck that time and as stated above by others, he did have a problem
sorry to dissapoint u but im sure he wouldnt lose to an untrained barb atleast
u may play for fun but the comment regarding his game quit makes it ego boost there4 my comment applies just fine
im not judging u for doing the comment, im just saying that the video is indeed to boost ur ego a little and u know it
its okay

I read about half of this paragraph then couldn't understand it anymore (You're not English?)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
why would it get deleted as long as i just stated a point w.o causing drama or any kind of anger
you never know with gms

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I read about half of this paragraph then couldn't understand it anymore (You're not English?)
ill make it easier
the   video   is   made    to   boost   your    ego
yw

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just gonna lock since people can't stop arguing.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.