Artifex - Blast Off

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Well i believe shotime makes videos for fun,

^
If you noticied, I don't spam making videos anymore, I have college and other stuff. I do it cause it's just a pass time. I really don't care about gameplay cause well, it's a game. I'm not one to go tryhard or something. You all create all these random ass new concepts where I just think... Ok...so bottomline is you kill someone so I do it. I died instantly cause I didn't really pay attention to where the hit came from, there are other points where I can survive I just get lazy. If it's your opinion thats great but I don't really care lol, maybe a year ago when I actually did care, now I really don't this is just for fun now.

Where the **** did league of legends come from, you make it sound like being something in a game makes you important in life @ Goz
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 10:49 am by Shotime

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
^
If you noticied, I don't spam making videos anymore, I have college and other stuff. I do it cause it's just a pass time. I really don't care about gameplay cause well, it's a game. I'm not one to go tryhard or something. You all create all these random ass new concepts where I just think... Ok...so bottomline is you kill someone so I do it. I died instantly cause I didn't really pay attention to where the hit came from, there are other points where I can survive I just get lazy. If it's your opinion thats great but I don't really care lol, maybe a year ago when I actually did care, now I really don't this is just for fun now.

Where the **** did league of legends come from, you make it sound like being in a game makes you important in life @ Goz

Goz = areashi, and it was about counter strike, not league of legends xddd but thats true wat u said.
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Goz = areashi, and it was about counter strike, not league of legends xddd but thats true wat u said.

Ahh thanks for clarification oh what game, whenever someone says rank I think it's league

Kizumbau

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Sid stop upsetting people with your gameplay.  :'(

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
  • Characters: Muffled
  • Faction: Sup
Sid stop upsetting people with your gameplay.  :'(

sid upsets me

sig by GM Mist
 avatar (enlarged) by Angela (Squishy)
 forum (full size) avatar by Dominija

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
sid upsets me

You crying out for attention upsets me.

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
You crying out for attention upsets me.

wasnt talking to you lmfao damn u tryina get my attention?  ew 

sig by GM Mist

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Well i believe shotime makes videos for fun, at least this is what i want to believe. I would love to see his video from pk when he actualy have to kite or actualy somoene hit him more often than once in 5 mins.Shotime as many other eas including this one above me has 0 survivability skills if its about playing archer. The only thing he does is press 2 buttons to aa and spam skills when no1 is even targeting him, he doesnt get any hit from anyone. What butthead said, once targeted-dead, and this is what perfectly desribes his gameplay. But he made some progress have to admit , at least he rebuffs himself.

On topic i cant force myself to watch your videos, just this time i made exception. Commenting as ur "friend" i would say nice video but objective aasdsadjaslkdjalsd.
Im sorry not all of our eas spam holy path like someone just to go hide behind numbers, also not all of our eas have 2-3 eps/mystics constanly healing the pt lead, that's absolutely better survivality skills, isnt it? Spamming random skills or randomly boa on 1 ea (which will die before the boa actually has some sort of impact) surely takes more skill though. Sarcasm aside, ea is probably the easiest class to play in mass pk, there's nothing to be good at while playing it because anyone can be good at ea in mass pk, specially with healers on him constantly.

Since you are like everyone else who comment without watching, what is pretty awkward, then let me tell you what's in this video (not much but still).. He got hit once and he managed to die, rest of the time he's camping behind own guild and killing closest targets, whole video shows how he chase warning ppl with rest of the guild. Idc if there's Warning EA videos where you can see same thing, i left comment for that video.

I'm glad you guys keep him motivated to make more videos with "nice video" comments, even tho most of you haven't watch it or have no idea if it's good or not.
It's not my fault if ppl are scared to tell their opinions, if i'd have time to watch all videos then ofc i'd say something in warning EA videos also, but so far i've watched harpist videos and those are a lot better.

I left comment like everyone else with their "opinion" so calm and watch video, then comment. Ty.
Take your hypocritical ass somewhere else  :normal-1:
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 06:44 pm by Fab

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
sid upsets me
Being away from you upsets me.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
I'm go get popcorn and see these comments before it gets locked  :police:

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
Being away from you upsets me.

im back babe :*

sig by GM Mist

Offline Goz

Banter aside, that doesn't excuse the fact that you're same lvl as him :smiley:
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture