Epic Perfect World

Lowbobobing vs artifex

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
I thought u lagged or something when video paused then realised after you was showing the wipes xD

Nice video , came last 20mins and lagged like a mofo with much screen freezes

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
Nobody can ever say nice pk/gf and leave it alone...it goes from in game pk, to WC pk to forum pk, to skype pk. Sheesh X~X

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

DeadPolii

OPPPP pk ;D  8) 8) :smiley: :smiley:

Disrupted

You shouldn't talk about being good when you are sht wr, Pedja (Warning wr/Student of Insanity) is 100x better than you are or you will ever be
lol Pedja wow such a god omg i wish i could be a god on a video game that has 0 importance in real life gasp

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Easy pk lol didn't even notice that it was more than 1h  :normal-2: anyways no need to say anything about the video itself cuz awesome as always  ;)
 Next time i get 3 eps aswell cuz you let me die on purpose cuz racist hate bulgarians :normal-13:
euro scumbag.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
The amount of drama on this thread.  :rolleyes:

Nice video harp.  ^-^

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lol Pedja wow such a god omg i wish i could be a god on a video game that has 0 importance in real life gasp
lol wow now I'm a cool kid because I'm acting like I don't care about the game because I'm sht at it and talking about rl (makes me look coolest  8) )
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:05 am by Swane

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Lol tat one easy pk... enemies tried good tho, gf  :3

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Lol tat one easy pk... enemies tried good tho, gf  :3
you got carried  :-X
only thing you did was heal pet looooool

Offline Quit

• Quited
Good job meng I wasnt there I log in late but you really did a great job meng looks easy...btw nice video ;)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I don't even see why u had to bother explaining this, if he actually watched and I mean really watch it, not just staring at the screen looking to see himself or w/e he would get it. And no hate yea right, I don't see you commenting other ppl's gameplay but u just decided to stop on this one. Spare the bs pls ty.

Bro if you actually call this a good "bm" gameplay then you really should consider paying more attention to Insanity, Silence , Hidan or even Zinc or Pedja ( there is quite a few more but I just woke up and I cant really think of every good wr on this server ) .

I think even harpist himself will agree that he is not that great as you seem to want to say or idk . He is playing wr for maybe a week he has alot more to learn there is no need to defend his obviously not that great gameplay lol .

On topic , music was really good and you are improving abit harp , quite a few things left there and there ( like ur culti perhaps? lol ) , Im glad to see Warning becoming more of a challenge in mass pk .

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Not sure how great GA and Hellfire feel, never getting any credit for these PKs tbh. Poor allies.

Also are you familiar with primal skills or any other skill that doesn't use poleaxe? idk I hear they're good, test them.

I'm sure we all watched the full 21 minutes of 'gameplay' too, didn't we chaps?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
watched only 12.30, my internet doesn't support long videos  :rolleyes: