enemy act so smart ??? nice video

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
I see what u did there herpes , sneaky little pause
" keep sigging until server resets"
Was nice 2hours pk, even pushed em to sz xD Good vid and music
+ warning cc wr is 2 good , so much cc half their people were unbuffed, gg bois warning 2 strong arti no challenge even beg HELLRAZOR brasil guild for help , bring shame

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
enemy is very easy    :police: 

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
  • Characters: Muffled
  • Faction: Sup
Ty for PK everyone. Harp needed 3 eps because noop, lol. My CC pt only had 2, but was still ez pk.  :tiger-47:

Hey did u miss me :)

Nice video harp

sig by GM Mist
 avatar (enlarged) by Angela (Squishy)
 forum (full size) avatar by Dominija

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
no offense but why so butthurt from warning xd or just assslicking artifex?  :-X

PH sin so mean but so, so honest.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Hey did u miss me :)

Nice video harp
Who are you? I'm still trying to figure it out.

Sorry for the double post, GMs.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
I see what u did there herpes , sneaky little pause
" keep sigging until server resets"
Was nice 2hours pk, even pushed em to sz xD Good vid and music
+ warning cc wr is 2 good , so much cc half their people were unbuffed, gg bois warning 2 strong arti no challenge even beg HELLRAZOR brasil guild for help , bring shame

Get over yourself please. Just because a guild that isn't the same size as Warning or Arti comes to pk doesn't mean they are there to support either side. It's called pking for fun, you should try it sometime :)

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
<here i quote all ur names only of ppl who said nice video ofc>

Ty for comment  :normal-8:

Offline Unstable

Easy pk lol didn't even notice that it was more than 1h  :normal-2: anyways no need to say anything about the video itself cuz awesome as always  ;)

Ty for PK everyone. Harp needed 3 eps because noop, lol. My CC pt only had 2, but was still ez pk.  :tiger-47:
Next time i get 3 eps aswell cuz you let me die on purpose cuz racist hate bulgarians :normal-13:
May sound like hate (because i'm from Artifex that's how you're probably going to take it)

Got nothing against you harpist but I think this video is low tier grade...wouldn't even give video a 1/10.

#1 It looked like you were just stunning targets and not actually focusing squads.

#2 You have no idea how to gain chi on a BM. I thought that would be the purpose of you being sage honestly. All i kept seeing over and over is just stun + 1-2 petty attacks repeated over. I get the purpose of CC squad is to CC but seeing amps+ more than 3 skills used over and over isn't asking for too much especially with the amount of EP in your squad there is room to do more.

#3 Maybe i'm blind forgive me if I am but all i see is you running around with the same defense pole on the whole PK.

Anyway don't want to make it seem like i'm bashing you cause it's just honesty. I Enjoy your EA gameplay but I don't think BM is right for you or could ask someone for tips.

Have a nice day

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
May sound like hate (because i'm from Artifex that's how you're probably going to take it)

Got nothing against you harpist but I think this video is low tier grade...wouldn't even give video a 1/10.

#1 It looked like you were just stunning targets and not actually focusing squads.

#2 You have no idea how to gain chi on a BM. I thought that would be the purpose of you being sage honestly. All i kept seeing over and over is just stun + 1-2 petty attacks repeated over. I get the purpose of CC squad is to CC but seeing amps+ more than 3 skills used over and over isn't asking for too much especially with the amount of EP in your squad there is room to do more.

#3 Maybe i'm blind forgive me if I am but all i see is you running around with the same defense pole on the whole PK.

Anyway don't want to make it seem like i'm bashing you cause it's just honesty. I Enjoy your EA gameplay but I don't think BM is right for you or could ask someone for tips.

Have a nice day

No trashing, I honestly think you should rewatch the vid , and actually watch it this time.
I know it might be hard since you are used to outnumber everything, but there is more to wr then only " amp and stun "

Enjoy the vid again.

Offline Unstable

No trashing, I honestly think you should rewatch the vid , and actually watch it this time.
I know it might be hard since you are used to outnumber everything, but there is more to wr then only " amp and stun "

Enjoy the vid again.
I don't even see why u had to bother explaining this, if he actually watched and I mean really watch it, not just staring at the screen looking to see himself or w/e he would get it. And no hate yea right, I don't see you commenting other ppl's gameplay but u just decided to stop on this one. Spare the bs pls ty.