Epic Perfect World

Fire Legions

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I know a lot of people are from a lot of different time zones. I'm in the US and when I do it, it's usually around midnight-2AM server time. :/ I know some people are already in bed at that time.

I'll discuss with other GMs about activating it twice in one day so everyone gets a chance to do it. :) Before you say, "that's not fair," you can only get the quest once per 24 hours anyway. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Fire legion in both 2 time zones would be good. Is not like you can spam it when ever is on. You can do it 1 time per day on a character. So unless 24h didn't pass or server reset you wont be able redo ! +1 To the idea so those in US be able do it also.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I know a lot of people are from a lot of different time zones. I'm in the US and when I do it, it's usually around midnight-2AM server time. :/ I know some people are already in bed at that time.

I'll discuss with other GMs about activating it twice in one day so everyone gets a chance to do it. :) Before you say, "that's not fair," you can only get the quest once per 24 hours anyway. :)
Did i mentioned that i like you Toni?  :normal-4:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Did i mentioned that i like you Toni?  :normal-4:

Thank you, lovely.  :normal-8:  :normal-23:

Disrupted

YAY if this happens ill actually be able to do FL :D

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
+1 pve kinda good when you feel bore from pvp !!

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Why not make FL like weekly event? or 2 times per week like in Tuesday and Wednesday. This days r free from all biggest event (rare that TW r in  Tuesday) can be also Thursday  also not much event to do... we should do it rly like weekly event 1 or 2 per week that will be amazing!

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Why not make FL like weekly event? or 2 times per week like in Tuesday and Wednesday. This days r free from all biggest event (rare that TW r in  Tuesday) can be also Thursday  also not much event to do... we should do it rly like weekly event 1 or 2 per week that will be amazing!
that's a true statement  :-X

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

hi idol gm

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

I always activate it about every other day but it's around midnight-2 AM server time usually. :/
+1 to this. The struggle of living in the future in comparison to the rest of the world (Australia)
lol ik. Our timezones arent that far apart (Phil.) lol
its alot of hard work and if some ppls actually bother farming so much i guess why not, doesnt mean  other ppls shuldnt be able to do it at least on one char.

1+
Exactly. And I don't really consider it abuse. Making like 500 alts isn't prohibited, right? Besides they'll be working their bums so hard for it on all their alts so let them get the prizes for their hard efforts lol. Personally I don't mind. :)
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2015, 01:46 pm by Yegeslov
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.

I always activate it about every other day but it's around midnight-2 AM server time usually. :/

U see QQ 2am serv time its for me 4am @.@ so.. only can join when its Saturday thats rly suck  :sad:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Maybe activate it 2-3 time a day but people that already taken the quest can't take it again, until reset.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe activate it 2-3 time a day but people that already taken the quest can't take it again, until reset.
one of the wisest men on earth
/sarcasm
i feel like i'm dead