Epic Perfect World

Chaser of the Moon Boots

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Can these be made to be decomposable for a certain amount of purified perfect stones? Its a useless reward for the many days you have to check in..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It's the best part of the reward! Those are awesome xD
Still +1 to making them decomposable for something usefull or raising the price for npcing them to 1m or such since it's really only ONE pair of them that has any use, all the others you get in the following months are just a waste of space.

LillySatou

icyyuki

+1 this suggestion. It would be more beneficial if the reward could be changed to something that is useful. I check in every month and I npc all except one pair XD

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or u can replace 1 of the speeds with 50 or 25 slaying levels and the boots to last 1month

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's good idea to give them alternate use.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
It's good idea to give them alternate use.
ty aga <3
It's the best part of the reward! Those are awesome xD
Still +1 to making them decomposable for something usefull or raising the price for npcing them to 1m or such since it's really only ONE pair of them that has any use, all the others you get in the following months are just a waste of space.
+1 this suggestion. It would be more beneficial if the reward could be changed to something that is useful. I check in every month and I npc all except one pair XD
I'm glad I'm not the only one that keeps 1 pair.. Speed walking be pro.
Can these boots be replaced by PE? Qty is up to you guys. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I have like 7 pairs in my account stash, I'd love to have a use for them all lol. 

I mean replaced by PE in attendance reward at month end :)

PURGATORY

+1 I remember to sign in once a month 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

+1 I remember to sign in once a month
Yeah, I'm about the same way. Somehow I managed to check in recently on a daily basis.

PURGATORY

Yeah, I'm about the same way. Somehow I managed to check in recently on a daily basis.
Tryhard  :-[

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
You guys know you can make those boots into warsong fragments right? right guys? right...