Epic Perfect World

Tactical Reversion at Playoffs

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Forget all of that. Things that need to happen to make this game balanced (In playoffs, at least)

Don't allow Spark

Don't allow purify camp

Limit amount of SoG's

Of course, this doesn't matter to certain players since they have teleportation and status evasion
Dont allow Mighty Swing or triple sparks (lol sins xd) either then

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I never once said to disallow skills of any kind. I've only said to limit SoG, since it IS spammable in duel and 1v1.

And remove Spark from the tournament since it's unnecessary. No class should be able to 1-2 shot any player just because they have a 120 Dex genie, nothing else on this game is that OP, not even Nova or HF. Any decent wizard wouldn't even need to use this skill anyways. (i.e Alveron, FirsT_Blood) ect. don't even need to use spark since wizard is already extremely powerful. Multiple other servers have actually done away with the Spark skill completely and remained extremely popular, Storm, ect.

Purify spell in 1v1 contest is just ridiculous since they need to run around for 5 minutes attacking one time per min and make it to duel easily.

Vegas

it would be awesome if it can be used in playoffs as well just like any normal skill not only world map

Agreed but I don't think it's possible for private server devs to change it to behave like that, would be useful in TW too

Disrupted

I never once said to disallow skills of any kind. I've only said to limit SoG, since it IS spammable in duel and 1v1.

And remove Spark from the tournament since it's unnecessary. No class should be able to 1-2 shot any player just because they have a 120 Dex genie, nothing else on this game is that OP, not even Nova or HF. Any decent wizard wouldn't even need to use this skill anyways. (i.e Alveron, FirsT_Blood) ect. don't even need to use spark since wizard is already extremely powerful. Multiple other servers have actually done away with the Spark skill completely and remained extremely popular, Storm, ect.

Purify spell in 1v1 contest is just ridiculous since they need to run around for 5 minutes attacking one time per min and make it to duel easily.
Asking to remove spark because you get 1-2 hit is not really a good idea.  I've seen any decent HA tank a spark combo, learn to play instead of asking to nerf a combo because you are too weak to tank it.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Though I honestly know how you feel about spark, it's still a skill, and also easy to counter nowdays (dont think Im biased because Im maining a mage, I mostly run a vit/mag genie and only switch to dex if I'll 1v1 a wr or sin)

The limited SoG I would agree on but eps will still be op regardless.

Lastly, while Im okay with removing Puri people will still camp def, and as of now, a ring-wep-tome switch makes me get hit 3k from eas instead of 6-9k, so removing puri wont change much honestly...

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
agreed  :-X

Vegas

Yea a genie skill that doesn't reduce def as much as WF skills and that forces you to sacrifice a lot of survival is very OP. The biggest problem about all caster is that they can rely on camping def till their combos come out of cooldown again...Tbh if you want to remove spark idc but every MG would just reroll to a vit genie and there would be less build diversity and even more camping def

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
TLDR; Just accept the fact that the game is and forever will be broken.

Problem solved.  :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-2: allow us to use death chain on dummy thx

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
agreed  :-X

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Allow the ability to heal more too pls.  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

I think genie skills are fine, out of all the classes complaining about spark, wb should be complaining the least. There's literally so many ways you can survive as a wb that they can't fit on fingers of my both hands.

But I do agree that purify weapon can be overpowered in right hands and within right circumstances, but there are ways around it. Try switching to DPH, you'll hit insane damage because opponent's def level is low. If it did get limited somehow, I'd say to remove 3 sparking too.