Epic Perfect World

Tactical Reversion at Playoffs

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
Tactical reversion is very usefull in battles, it will be awesome if wiz can use it at playoffs too..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
only way possible would be to change the place where playoffs are hosted

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
only way possible would be to change the place where playoffs are hosted

Yeah since it's world map only :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
which is worse ? or which one is it more usefull ?
wizard reversion OR venomancer reflect ?

if you want fights outside 2 thigns will happen:
1. veno wont be able to reflect damage, making them useless vs melee classes
2. i won't be able to control spectators and get "ganked" by them lol

if the fights are inside:
1. wizard cannot use the tactical reversion skill

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
it would be awesome if it can be used in playoffs as well just like any normal skill not only world map

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy

if the fights are inside:
its not a suggestion to turn playoffs to outside , it would be great to make tactical reversion usable everywhere.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

if the fights are in
side:
So you give a class disadvantage to give another class advantage

In other servers most of the times GM's hosted events in main map and there were no "gankers", if people gank you can always ban them  ???

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
im not giving any disavantage to anyone wth....its the game that doesn't allow it -.-

others server have 50 players we don't ;)
you want em to ban everyone that causes problems? then the event instead of 1h and 30min would lasts for 3 hours.
im sorry but i prefer to prevent such problems before they even happen.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Everything ET said is correct plus that the chat will be spammed and the competitors may not see what the GM says. This is the main problem of events hosted outside the GM arena. If they banned every single person who caused problems then they'd quit the server using that logic. The players who got banned would complain constantly to Agatio or in Support Chatroom and this would cause chaos. I've seen many wizards winning the playoffs and they didn't have to use the Tactical Reversion. -1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
im not giving any disavantage to anyone wth....its the game that doesn't allow it -.-

That's one of the most useful skill for mages

others server have 50 players we don't ;)
you want em to ban everyone that causes problems? then the event instead of 1h and 30min would lasts for 3 hours.
im sorry but i prefer to prevent such problems before they even happen.
I'm talking about the servers that used to have 600+ online a day ;) . I'm not asking to ban everyone, you can make rule to stop people
If that won't work then I want to know if this is possible
it would be awesome if it can be used in playoffs as well just like any normal skill not only world map

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Agatio said he will test it there, i rememebr 2 years ago when we made this arena it wasnt possible maybe now it is  :-\

but outside will then remove tha treflect fro venos, that one isnt possible to fix i think.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Everything ET said is correct plus that the chat will be spammed and the competitors may not see what the GM says. This is the main problem of events hosted outside the GM arena. If they banned every single person who caused problems then they'd quit the server using that logic. The players who got banned would complain constantly to Agatio or in Support Chatroom and this would cause chaos. 

That's one of the most useful skill for mages
I'm talking about the servers that used to have 600+ online a day ;) . I'm not asking to ban everyone, you can make rule to stop people
If that won't work then I want to know if this is possible

I've seen many wizards winning the playoffs and they didn't have to use the Tactical Reversion. -1 [/color]
I've seen many wf's winning vs melee classes in main map and they didn't need bramble  :normal-1:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
wf doesnt actually need the reflect considering only 1/10 sins die to that like... ?
mage actually needs that
like, mage actually relys on distance and such
veno still kills people with the op dmg/pet or just 0pdef and the phy skill/pet bleed
and ofc the doll (:
mage can actually be countered, it wont boost it that much anyway, venos wont lose anything

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Well I always thought it was too much of a hassle for pw developers to map coordinates for reversion in each map so they made it just unusable anywhere other than world map. And I don't agree with hosting event outside, there's too many things to take into account like ressurecting, spectators and interruptions. And good luck to Agatio, if he somehow manages to do it for this one we'll see people asking for it in TW, NS and Arena. :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Forget all of that. Things that need to happen to make this game balanced (In playoffs, at least)

Don't allow Spark

Don't allow purify camp

Limit amount of SoG's

Of course, this doesn't matter to certain players since they have teleportation and status evasion