Epic Perfect World

Posting for all Lowbobs.

Offline Unstable

Was too lazy to cut deaths in DT so u have to watch the boring swiming part np  :rolleyes: Also much to the eps in my sqd except Nixie cuz soged 24/7, Enjoy. :normal-8:

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
Sorry I missed it, looked fun good job on both sides <3

Offline Gya

• Characters: Gya / Eva
  • Faction: Tyrants
Awesome video and gameplay as always but what does nixie do in your sq ? She is only mine <3 !  :tiger-13:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Great vid and very nice gameplay only 1 ep was bad but im not going to say which one since i plan to make her life more misserable by inviting her to our squad more often.

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
Great vid and very nice gameplay only 1 ep was bad but im not going to say which one since i plan to make her life more misserable by inviting her to our squad more often.

harp so mean Q~Q Im glad I wasnt online now LOL

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Those heal were Op on you, nice video ^^

Offline Jaws

• Have a nice day.
Only one thing is worse than being in harp ea team. Being in harp CC team in DT. AFK!  :normal-4:

Offline Unstable

Awesome video and gameplay as always but what does nixie do in your sq ? She is only mine <3 !  :tiger-13:
:normal-2:
not anymore :normal-3::
Those heal were Op on you, nice video ^^
ikr they were so good that i didnt know who to blame when i died xD

Offline Jaws

• Have a nice day.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You guys did better this DT, good video and good job.

icyyuki

nice vid Ivan :3 *glance at your pic*

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
good  :smiley:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Better then the week before tbh, respect for showing up ^
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video dood miss this dt but I think you did good all :smiley:

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
awesome!
seeing all those archers in one squad makes me want to stay as far away as I can from you from now on sir