Epic Perfect World

Why it take so long.

Offline ~Sphinx~

Recently I have been experiencing a lag time in my quests that are supposed to auto-complete. Like teleporting to an instance from stone in west or even opening FC. IT takes forever for my quests to auto-complete. I have experienced this on two computers now and I would like to know what I can do to fix this issue. It's not my computer, or router, or network, everything is working as it has always and this just started within like a week. Please help me!
Sphinx -        150 r8 archer
JustCause -  150 sin
Saytr -          150 seeker
AlphaPrime - 14x barb
KidNap       -  14x veno (main)

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
From my own experience, the times where I was having this kind of lag, relogging fixed the issue. You might also want to log in and out from a game area that's less populated and that dosen't have a lot of graphics.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
i guess its pwi problem not server  sometimes happen cuz i had same problem on pwi too
i remember when was go to morai took like 35 sec to let me go in
or maybe a verify your files help u

Offline ~Sphinx~

its been verified recently and its fine. and its been going on for a while so relogging wont fix this. 
JustCause -  150 sin
AlphaPrime - 14x barb

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Idk what else to say other than state what was replied or already written in the first post but try and check your graphic's settings.

I know you might be like,"Wtf don't you think that's something I've already done/tried?"

But a lot of the times when I turn my graphics down as much as I can, I've seemed to forget a lot of extra things that don't get altered/lowered too.

Things to maybe check(?):

- Try and make sure your slider on the "Overall" settings are to the lowest.
- Sometimes windowed mode is laggier than fullscreen mode, switch between the two and see which best helps your performance.
- Go to the UI tab and turn the slider all the way down on "Distances" If you rely a lot on effects such as BM's HF's and etc or PK I suggest not to turn "Effects" down at all.

It's all I can think of right now but they help a lot with my laptop cause it's pretty old and slow but runs like a charm when I have everything low. I don't care about graphics personally just gameplay. xD

But hope I helped even a bit :/

If not, check to see if you have too many things running in the background of your PC/laptop, whatever you have.  Sometimes startup programs lagg the hell out of computers so it's good to see into that also. :3
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline ~Sphinx~

Ty for the good information Tiguro. As you said I have turned down everything as mush as it will go. It just bugs me. Everything will go eventually but the time it takes to get there sucks. I have been trying to farm TM for my cape on my sin and while in the middle of it I get teleported back to the beginning due to not having complete the  auto-complete quest that you need in order to get the medal. Anyhow, it's gotten I little better now that I installed SmartClose and cleared out my comp as much as I can but it didn't fix this all the way. It was even doing it on another computer that I ran, it's a great computer with a great graphics card and everything. I could run the game at full graphics and didn't lag, but the auto-complete quests didn't work as is on this computer as well. I guess there's really nothing else I can do to correct the situation unless anyone else has something to say that hasn't been stated already. Maybe a GM can help since one hasn't even said anything... oh well I guess I will just have to deal with it.
JustCause -  150 sin
AlphaPrime - 14x barb

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It might be weird, but make sure that you system clock is synchronized correctly, since out of sych clock will make delay on quests.

Offline ~Sphinx~

Ty Agatio I tryed that, but server is down cause your working on it. We shall see if that works
JustCause -  150 sin
AlphaPrime - 14x barb