Epic Perfect World

Watcher of the earth in playoffs arena

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
It's already been suggested. People will just easily go change skills on genie after their fight for their next one. Would be kinda unfair, imo. Same reason there's no Elder there.
Why using perfect genies against each class is unfair?

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
The reason I say no to this is because everyone changing genies just to have more chance against a certain class will waste time in an already long event.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
I don't think it would hurt anybody if the NPC was there. I mean people have already found a way to change skills anyway. Imo, this would make it just fairer because all participants have the chance to change skills accordingly.
If the NPC is not added, it's always possible to carry multiple genies with you.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
+ man  :smiley:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+11111111111111111111

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I would like to thank to FeelMyPoison for sharing the info now i can check those who say "lag" relog....and if i see another character from the account logged in, that persno will be DQ'ed.
I was never aware of that :O i suppose people always like to find easy tricks to escape rules, i dunno why its just ridiculous.

You are not allwoed to switch genie skills cuz its not our fault you are not preapred and its surely not my fault that u don't have 1 single skill that gives u an advantage towards other certian classes.

Tbh the server is pretty easy, u can get genie like u can get spirit...just EASY, u dont even need an op genie for Playoffs.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Insanity

you really change your genie before every fight? what is tryhard

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I would like to thank to FeelMyPoison for sharing the info now i can check those who say "lag" relog....and if i see another character from the account logged in, that persno will be DQ'ed.
I was never aware of that :O i suppose people always like to find easy tricks to escape rules, i dunno why its just ridiculous.

You are not allwoed to switch genie skills cuz its not our fault you are not preapred and its surely not my fault that u don't have 1 single skill that gives u an advantage towards other certian classes.

Tbh the server is pretty easy, u can get genie like u can get spirit...just EASY, u dont even need an op genie for Playoffs.
lmfao ye fair enought thats tryharding and its izi (easy,ez,ezy .... )

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha when demon wb calls you tryhard

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ok carry 9 genies in inventory is the logic is goo

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-1 for obvious reasons et stated

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Now you let this happen by complaining XD

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
The reason I say no to this is because everyone changing genies just to have more chance against a certain class will waste time in an already long event.

It's already been suggested. People will just easily go change skills on genie after their fight for their next one. Would be kinda unfair, imo. Same reason there's no Elder there.
There is a fair warning given before the event starts.
If you really have a hard time just making more genies for different situations, you can change skills when the announcement is given.
People are lucky any NPC's are even in the arena, I personally don't think there should be any.
Tough titties if you forgot to repair gear or get something from your bank. It must have not been that important if you forgot during the 10ish minute warning. You knew you were going to enter, you should be prepared for it.

c:
This.