Epic Perfect World

Watcher of the earth in playoffs arena

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

And people logging to alt and running like the wind to Watcher is still not fair imo. lol I mean if people start doing that, I'd suggest take out banker. :/

yes take out banker good suggestion +1

:police:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
There is a fair warning given before the event starts.
If you really have a hard time just making more genies for different situations, you can change skills when the announcement is given.
People are lucky any NPC's are even in the arena, I personally don't think there should be any.
Tough titties if you forgot to repair gear or get something from your bank. It must have not been that important if you forgot during the 10ish minute warning. You knew you were going to enter, you should be prepared for it.

c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Put genie in account stash, change skill on other toon  :normal-44:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
-1 as Tonika and Echo said.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
-1 as Tonika and Echo said.
I second that. -1
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Seems quiete tryhard if you ask me...

But since it doesn't directly affect someone or specific classes ( afterall everyone can benefit from it), i guess why not, won't really be game breaking.
tryhard that i refuse to buy another 4 extra genies for each class while there's npc for that?
There is a fair warning given before the event starts.
If you really have a hard time just making more genies for different situations, you can change skills when the announcement is given.
People are lucky any NPC's are even in the arena, I personally don't think there should be any.
Tough titties if you forgot to repair gear or get something from your bank. It must have not been that important if you forgot during the 10ish minute warning. You knew you were going to enter, you should be prepared for it.

c:
I'm pretty sure you know that we dont know who we going to fight when the announcement is given, how I'm supposed to know what genie skills i'll have to use?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I'm pretty sure you know that we dont know who we going to fight when the announcement is given, how I'm supposed to know what genie skills i'll have to use?
Ok then make a genie with those few class-specific skills you need?
There's only so many general skills you will need on a genie.
There's no excuse to not just make a secondary genie, plenty carry even more on them?

There's a reason this isn't a major complaint.

i remember the fashion

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Ok then make a genie with those few class-specific skills you need?
There's only so many general skills you will need on a genie.
There's no excuse to not just make a secondary genie, plenty carry even more on them?

There's a reason this isn't a major complaint.
vit/mage dex str genie 3 and for each class u need specific kind of immunity... am i really supposed to carry 5 more genies to be "ready"? I believe fair fight = two that are prepared  to fight eachothers, it won't delay anything..you'll have to wait for cooldowns anyway after the fight is over which give us the time to change the genie skills -__-

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
vit/mage dex str genie 3 and for each class u need specific kind of immunity... am i really supposed to carry 5 more genies to be "ready"? I believe fair fight = two that are prepared  to fight eachothers, it won't delay anything..you'll have to wait for cooldowns anyway after the fight is over which give us the time to change the genie skills -__-
I fail to see how you need that many genies, most of the time people use the same skills and still manage fine anyway.
Either way it's probably not going to get added c:

i remember the fashion

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Beatrice♥

-1 to this sorry

Offline Selethea

I don't understand why it shouldn't be added but oh well O.o Like, would it hurt someone?
I fail to see how you need that many genies, most of the time people use the same skills and still manage fine anyway.
Cuz most of the time people go for the standard genie, vit/mage = the easiest genie to use. They would need to be very careful with a specific one, but it's more effective if you know how to use it.
Even tho I wouldn't use this option, I will +1
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2015, 03:29 am by Fanchon

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I don't understand why it shouldn't be added but oh well O.o Like, would it hurt someone?
I heard last time watcher of the earth was there 1shotted the gm.
i dont understand if you are talking about fairness then this should be added...if not i'll just buy another 5 genies and be "unfair"

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1
I don't really see much solid reason to be against it , most people probably won't even use or would it hurt having it there , just like forges were added for pots and stuff , not a big deal