Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I like the thread name

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Bro switch to sage so that the gameplay would be even more fun to watch than it is already :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Bro switch to sage so that the gameplay would be even more fun to watch than it is already :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:
he should.  :police:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
yes Sage is the way

I like the thread name
Yes ty
need op control
Meatshield warrior
+1
Brent is my nikka and hes very good bm.

Keep it up bro
CC Brother..
best warrior can teach Insanity and Silence few lessons  :police:
Just you
god lvl wr
Nice Video brent was fun watching wr pov I like it a lot :))
Thank you friends

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
oh brent u make me wanna play a GM good gameplay dude

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
why would anyone record a wr gameplay doing no damage ,when on 13 minutes video , 3 targets might have died ??? :shocked: :rolleyes:
Yea but you know diffrents between  you and him (or any other artifex member ) ? I'll tell you. Random like you die every 5 seconds I seen that my eyes  even harpist that say yesterday " Damn i died so much today like more than other days" what is not true. I see him dying every pk more than 30 times ... And ofc he has to edit every video .

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Yea but you know diffrents between  you and him (or any other artifex member ) ? I'll tell you. Random like you die every 5 seconds I seen that my eyes  even harpist that say yesterday " Damn i died so much today like more than other days" what is not true. I see him dying every pk more than 30 times ... And ofc he has to edit every video .

I forgive u cause u havent reached maturity yet and this game is everything for u since parents dont allow u to go out after 20:00. Cant have any metorical discussion with u since u started to be butthurted after i told u to dont pm me cause u are annoying kid.I could laugh about "30" times wonder why not "50" but thats not the point to prove anything since i dont really have interest in arguing with a kid . Just letting u know dont try to get my attention next time
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015, 09:07 am by harp

Angelica

easy pk nice vid  :normal-25:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
lmao so easy warning sux.. -.-

Offline BriEsT

• Don
lmao so easy warning sux.. -.-

' - ' woah
All know i'm biggest ego. best keyboard warrior. best at any game. best irl. biggest penis.

Close thread issue solved

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
All know i'm biggest ego. best keyboard warrior. best at any game. best irl. biggest penis.

Close thread issue solved

Mine is bigger gtfo

Insanity

best warrior can teach Insanity and Silence few lessons  :police:
what did you just say