• Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
look at harpist XDDDD lol

good video noki  :police:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
pk was nice but i had so many ppl talking sht about me, the ones that i didn't know they existed till yday :'(
gotta tell u this:
it's the first video of urs that i watched longer than 2mins, u got new pc or something, this looks good and no downer music, if u didnt talk that much would be really good video? just my opinion, gf inventors

Offline Death

• Old Player
1-i onli aa if like the targets of my pt lead and u going to tell me when to aa when i'm a psy and i'm full aoe base class...
2-i never got kicked watch when i click my face and i press leave squad....
3-i got bored of sniping the left overs in the back lines so i was like screw leader this pk is borgin i do my own things
4-you are bad and i don't even know who the . . . . are you.
I think he made a valid point with the aa. Most of the time the problem is that people don't aa when they really should. The only uses for going all alone I can think of, no matter if you're OP or not, would be to temporally stop dangerous players until the rest of your team can get to them. Or maybe kill squishy dd's. Was that what you were trying to do?

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
I know Noki long enough and he was in my pt many times, so i can tell he know when to AA and when to use aoe. He is one of the people who aa me really well and know when he should to. Gj nokibabito :police:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
NOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You're a traitor, leave pt to join peasant Mike.

Offline Hei

More like The Fish Reaper

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video Sir Pedro and Awesome Gameplay Noki the ice reaper ^-^

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
good job noki ^^

Offline IceVirgin

• Characters: PedroSner
  • Faction: Salvation
You're a traitor, leave pt to join peasant Mike.
i didn't like the targets of angel sowy.

I think he made a valid point with the aa. Most of the time the problem is that people don't aa when they really should. The only uses for going all alone I can think of, no matter if you're OP or not, would be to temporally stop dangerous players until the rest of your team can get to them. Or maybe kill squishy dd's. Was that what you were trying to do?

i think that u don't know how to play psy at all... so plz step outside of this conversation thanks.

I know Noki long enough and he was in my pt many times, so i can tell he know when to AA and when to use aoe. He is one of the people who aa me really well and know when he should to. Gj nokibabito :police:

thanks and u know it.
tera= fun
pw=meh

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Kizumbau

1-i onli aa if like the targets of my pt lead and u going to tell me when to aa when i'm a psy and i'm full aoe base class...
2-i never got kicked watch when i click my face and i press leave squad....
3-i got bored of sniping the left overs in the back lines so i was like screw leader this pk is borgin i do my own things
4-you are bad and i don't even know who the . . . . are you.

excuse them for not having the privilege of outnumbering the enemy all time. you can do all of this simply because of that.  :police:

Kizumbau

Posting from my phone.
I wish Warning had more, at least I expected much more after around 30mins of us waiting for them, gg no deaths >me<

2 eps + 1 full support no dmg type mystic+outnumbering, who the fk dies with that?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

excuse them for not having the privilege of outnumbering the enemy all time. you can do all of this simply because of that.  :police:
calm down no name. amateur