Epic Perfect World

How to switch between gears with Razer hardware made by Areashii

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I have the feeling that the first step should have been "sell your kidney".

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I just faceroll my keyboard. Now and then i might drag my nose over a key that switches my weapon .. or not. Es veri luck based.  :rolleyes:

DeadPolii

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u using another program that interfers with the game,u should been banned long time ago lol but i guess GMS let u use that program XD

razer is only 1 of this companies and let u do what u want to do there is more then 1 company u can buy that but i prefer to change gears with mouse than using other program for that...

Ennaoj

I have the feeling that the first step should have been "sell your kidney".

I LOL`d at this
xD

Offline Death

• Old Player
Nice guide  :smiley: Can you also make a guide on how to quickly switch keyboards and mouses? I mean, I'd rather use my other keyboard and mouse for playing and I'd only want to switch to razer when I need to switch gears.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u using another program that interfers with the game,u should been banned long time ago lol but i guess GMS let u use that program XD

razer is only 1 of this companies and let u do what u want to do there is more then 1 company u can buy that but i prefer to change gears with mouse than using other program for that...
I laughed

Offline BriEsT

• Don
but brother some good ppl using some way to change gear they dont play fair like me and u x.x
ask them when u dont have cards in ur skill bar how change em under 5 sec
dont tell me open bag click on em xD
anyway mouse ftw

Wow 4 extra keys on mouse is major cheat  ........ and do you seriously open "bag" to change cards ........ mate lol .

Ennaoj

but brother some good ppl using some way to change gear they dont play fair like me and u x.x
ask them when u dont have cards in ur skill bar how change em under 5 sec
dont tell me open bag click on em xD
anyway mouse ftw

Waw.
Just.
R.I.P grammar
Got me dizzy there.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why? Because you're too clumsy and narrow minded to switch gear, improving your survivality and therefore making a better job as a DD? (Any DD that dies every few seconds in slightly equal numbers pk , aka you, is simply useless). Or maybe you're too poor to afford a def gear since you spend most of the time writting gibberish or trying to prove your facts with hardly supported evidence?

No, you and people DD YOU KNOW die every few seconds, because dont know how to survive with your class skills. The only stuff i change in fight is my weapon, only unskilled ppl go this new 2k15 way of camp def like nerd, instead of rely on skills. Hardly supported evidence doesnt exist, exacts area is, right or wrong, go to college teenager, internet cant teach u real knowledge.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
must be sad life to be so desprate to be good at a game that you need to use 3rd party software/hardware.

game=fun kk tnx bai

:normal-37:

i graduated in the Faceroll Keyboard Academy

:pig-1:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
must be sad life to be so desprate to be good at a game that you need to use 3rd party software/hardware.

game=fun kk tnx bai

:normal-37:

i graduated in the Faceroll Keyboard Academy

:pig-1:

It's not being desperate, it's just being smart lol. If someone has the keyboard to do it then why shouldn't they do it?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
This type of crap written on forums makes me laugh somewhat due to the simplicity of what he actually does. So, I have decided to show the community of EPW how to actually do this without changing your skill bar (not much anyway), and in turn, making the EPW community more aware of switching between gears, along with other stuff (so should you decide to go into this more by yourself). Even though I despise defense gears because of how easy it is to use rather than using skills to survive, these types of comments are just awfully misinformed.

Notes:
I originally intended to create a full on guide to macro creation, but some things in life just aren't meant to be because it is just simply too tedious for me to do. Why you ask? Oh but it's simple; every keyboard macro (which is by far the most convenient way to create macros for this game) requires either a script (which requires programming language proficiency, which many people here may not have due to anyone outside Artifex is either apparently ''braindead'' or ''a downer''(Which is just not true)), or different software (depending on the brand of your mouse or keyboard).

In here I will be talking about the software I would use: Razer Synapse 2.0. Now, for this you need some expensive peripherals such as let's say...Razer Blackwidow 2013 (earlier models would work too). You can also program these macros into your Razer mouse.

These are simple steps which you will need to do to be ''an amazing gear switcher''.

Step 1:
(just remember to un-tick ''record delay'' in the software)

Step 2: Instead of the macro shown in the video (lol didn't even watch video), change it to F1 F2 F3 F4 or whatever you want (with ''record delay'' un-ticked).

And that's it, this is the easiest way to do it. You don't need to be good at the game (far from it). If you have another mouse and/or keyboard (which will probably be the case, I recommend you don't fret anyway...defense gear isn't required as long as you know how to play.

Please note: Whoever has this is a "serious gamer" (according to most of the EPW community anyway), these accessories cost more than some people's laptops (sure, bad laptops, but still, laptops nonetheless). Don't let anyone tell you anything else.

Also, this was written within about 10 mins so there are probably a multitude of errors in this writing, this is because the time taken to write this ''guide'' or whatever you want to call it was severely lacking.

This section is for software which is known about for the creation of macros (this will be updated constantly, but may be left alone eventually)
Razer Synapse 2.0 (for all Razer hardware)
IntelliType Pro (for the Microsoft Intellimouse)
Corsair Utility Engine (for all corsair hardware)
Logitech gaming software (for all logitech hardware) *this may not be true as logitech makes many low-end mice which may not be supported)

'Disclaimer: This video isn't mine'

This is my frend Areashi.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It's not being desperate, it's just being smart lol. If someone has the keyboard to do it then why shouldn't they do it?
Not that it isn't smart but how is going and paying a buttload of money to be able to do that just to get a tiny advantage not desperate?
Ppl talk about tryharding when someone 2 Sparks lol what is this then?

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Yes it is

If they have the hardware then indeed why not, if they feel the need to set this up to improve their gameplay. After all game=fun.

:normal-42:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Not that it isn't smart but how is going and paying a buttload of money to be able to do that just to get a tiny advantage not desperate?
Ppl talk about tryharding when someone 2 Sparks lol what is this then?
You don't need Razer gear so you can do gear macros (or keyboard macros for that matter), you can always write a script, or use the other thousand of gaming keyboard macro software available for free, personally though I can't use those simply because im used to switching gears manually on hotkeys.