Epic Perfect World

Art of AoE's - Dancing with (Artifex) Stars

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
not good it was easy hahhaha easy

I wouldn't be so confident, it's no secret you had a lot more yesterday and a pt of GA.
So I mean it when I say good pk, but we never got wiped, and you did sz once your sigs got destroyyyyed.

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
I wouldn't be so confident, it's no secret you had a lot more yesterday and a pt of GA.
So I mean it when I say good pk, but we never got wiped, and you did sz once your sigs got destroyyyyed.

bro u r  bad really u die to me 2 hit with ep buff if i die like this im gona delete ea no jk

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
not good it was easy hahhaha easy

He said good pk :sad:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

bro u r  bad really u die to me 2 hit with ep buff if i die like this im gona delete ea no jk

You are so retarded LOL

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
can u please explain me how u didn't get wiped? how braindead u have to be or delusional drowned in ego not to see ur guild got wiped off mini map many times. i wouldnt talk about this if i wasnt there. all u did was signet far away from pk and then just come back for more? we even chased u, u had to jump off the cliff at some point in order to stay alive? what the *** dude

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
how braindead u have to be or delusional drowned in ego

:normal-9: :normal-11:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ty for a fun pk all. Nice video, Keil.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
can u please explain me how u didn't get wiped? how braindead u have to be or delusional drowned in ego not to see ur guild got wiped off mini map many times. i wouldnt talk about this if i wasnt there. all u did was signet far away from pk and then just come back for more? we even chased u, u had to jump off the cliff at some point in order to stay alive? what the **** dude

Error  :-\

On topic : Failed intro indeed , was ok gameplay and finally good music for once . Keep up the work tho and fix intro next time ( dem those customizations and who made 'em xd ) .

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

On topic : Failed intro indeed , was ok gameplay and finally good music for once . Keep up the work tho and fix intro next time ( dem those customizations and who made 'em xd ) .
I like the intro and the idea of it  :normal-37: just needs a quick remake and np
good video keil. funny pk  :police:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
can u please explain me how u didn't get wiped? how braindead u have to be or delusional drowned in ego not to see ur guild got wiped off mini map many times. i wouldnt talk about this if i wasnt there. all u did was signet far away from pk and then just come back for more? we even chased u, u had to jump off the cliff at some point in order to stay alive? what the **** dude
Wait for maxy's video dude

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Welp, I missed it.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

Ye I know and i thought its some bug (after some ares or so xD) cuz was randomly having normal faces or 'empty'. But someone remember me it is customizations and i forgot about this >.< Didnt bother ppl to record it again xD
.                                                                                                     

Zirkon

Nice video was fun pk :-)