Epic Perfect World

Morai armor

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Ok so here is a thought that is probably controversial...

But I see that the Morai quests give the same G12 armor reward as official, and the Armor and Weapon Tokens for the next set can be bought as well, and that also if we do enough dailies, we still have access to the "top end" Morai gear. How about adjusting the Morai gear to make it an alternative to some of the gear we have now? 
A full set of  Nirvana gear can be made in under a day, but the advanced Morai gear takes at least a week of actually doing something to get. It doesn't have to be amazing gear, maybe just something to be an in-between for Nirvana and Dragon gear. For example, the Morai gear has "comparitively" low defenses to comparable gear sets, but offsets that with warding and slaying levels, so how about upping the grade of it to keep it in line with other HP gains, and upping its' defenses to say the Primal set, but swap out the warding and slaying levels for legit attack and defense levels? It would really make things interesting from what I can imagine. Just an idea, flame away.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Mrai

Ok so here is a thought that is probably controversial...

But I see that the Morai quests give the same G12 armor reward as official, and the Armor and Weapon Tokens for the next set can be bought as well, and that also if we do enough dailies, we still have access to the "top end" Morai gear. How about adjusting the Morai gear to make it an alternative to some of the gear we have now? 
A full set of  Nirvana gear can be made in under a day, but the advanced Morai gear takes at least a week of actually doing something to get. It doesn't have to be amazing gear, maybe just something to be an in-between for Nirvana and Dragon gear. For example, the Morai gear has "comparitively" low defenses to comparable gear sets, but offsets that with warding and slaying levels, so how about upping the grade of it to keep it in line with other HP gains, and upping its' defenses to say the Primal set, but swap out the warding and slaying levels for legit attack and defense levels? It would really make things interesting from what I can imagine. Just an idea, flame away.
I'm just wondering why it needs to be between Nirv and Dragon? o. o I mean, that's not really very productive because you'll have it for like two/three levels tops then upgrade to dragon.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
The Morai sets are designed for PvE and on the normal PWI servers they're an alternative to Nirvana gears. Or rather were since when 3rd cast Nirvana came it got more powerful than the 101 Morai sets.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I'm just wondering why it needs to be between Nirv and Dragon? o. o I mean, that's not really very productive because you'll have it for like two/three levels tops then upgrade to dragon.

some ppl cant lvl fast lol and pv only gives 3% with eso so i get bored after few runs i think is nice to have some other type of armor to farm besides morai is perfect for pve for those who dont like to pk ^_^ it will need adjustments tho for bigger lvl on morai armor but then again most ppl pk then cry in wc when they get killed no exceptions so dont think they'll add morai

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
The Morai sets are designed for PvE and on the normal PWI servers they're an alternative to Nirvana gears. Or rather were since when 3rd cast Nirvana came it got more powerful than the 101 Morai sets.
Right, and there is no alternative to "Nirvana" gear here. There is, in my opinion, far too large a gap between Nirvana gear and Dragon gear. Hell the defenses and stats on Demonic (140) are just as good as Nirvana, you simply get a little bit more HP. The point is, more choice would be awesome, especially for people who want to hit 150 (or even at 147-149), and be competitive in the PvP field while they farm for Dragon or R8.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
i want to bring this thread back to life  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine