Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Holy Alliance- TW 80vs80 (defesne team)

Offline Kia

Warning would win with same numbers, but nice TW.

Proof or get out.  :smiley:

Nice vid.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
nice video tho...can you do the same without 10 clerics , 8 bms and  5 barbs?

You got 10+ eps , over 8 barbs and 15 wrs every pk ....

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
You got 10+ eps , over 8 barbs and 15 wrs every pk ....
wish we had 15 wrs every pk even artifex brought only 7 wr, and warning got 15 wr LOL? Nice comment  :police:
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2015, 08:39 am by Clones

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
nice video 'ahed'  :normal-9:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
wish we had 15 wrs every pk even artifex brought only 6-7 wr, and warning got 15 wr LOL? Nice comment  :police:

I didnt mean literally 15 wrs but you cant deny that you have alot every pk and if you do then you are blind . Just yesterday at pk before NW I counted 9 wrs and 7 barbs on your side but alright if you say so .
 Oh and yeah I didnt say we dont have alot of wrs nor eps , we do need few barbs tho lol ( our cata barbs dont play barbs in pk like you guys ) .

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video Ahed, always amazing to see some people's level of denial ..Cya guys next week for another TW.

Warning would win with same numbers, but nice TW.

Insane gamer!!! Last time they had 80 they lost in 16 minutes tho  :normal-9:
So you are wrong.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I didnt mean literally 15 wrs but you cant deny that you have alot every pk and if you do then you are blind . Just yesterday at pk before NW I counted 9 wrs and 7 barbs on your side but alright if you say so .
 Oh and yeah I didnt say we dont have alot of wrs nor eps , we do need few barbs tho lol ( our cata barbs dont play barbs in pk like you guys ) .
I can't be blind like your 1st comment Lol,  artifex most of support class like if you guys got 60 ppl for pk, 25-28 ppl only support classs, like 7-8 con wr build, alot of em str, con wb, +ep  even when you guys dying on dd switch to more support class wr wb ep etc nothing to Kill dds LoL, i didn't say that we dont have support class we do but not more than artifex, i can see every artifex pk so its okay,

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nice video tho...can you do the same without 10 clerics , 8 bms and  5 barbs?

Artifex most of support class like if you guys got 60 ppl for pk, 25-28 ppl only support classs, like 7-8 con wr build, alot of em str, con wb, +ep  even when you guys dying on dd switch to more support class wr wb ep etc nothing to Kill dds LoL, i didn't say that we dont have support class we do but not more than artifex, i can see every artifex pk so its okay,

that's like saying, can you do the same without any archers?, can you do the same without any venos ? etc etc. Stupidest thing i've read on this thread.

You're in charge of your recruitment and training your team. You are in charge of discipline in your own army.  If your excuse is Artifex is better at putting together a better team then there's your answer to how you can improve, i mean you guys seem to have it all figured out in theory lol. Now apply it in practice or sit there and use it as excuse. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I can't be blind like your 1st comment Lol,  artifex most of support class like if you guys got 60 ppl for pk, 25-28 ppl only support classs, like 7-8 con wr build, alot of em str, con wb, +ep  even when you guys dying on dd switch to more support class wr wb ep etc, i didn't say that we dont have support class we do but not more than artifex, i can see every artifex pk so its okay,

What con wrs are you talking about who even does that in 1.5 PW dude....................................................... As for the barbs we got 3 daily active ones and 3 who come and go everynow and then so yeah, we lack barbs alot ....... Eps ok we got shit load of that even Im ep tho I dont play it for over a year in almost anything ( I dont count tws vs you I dont even take you seriously in TW lol ) . We got alot of supports yes , we miss some dmg but thats our problem not yours . Tho if you want to deny that you cant match our supports ( in numbers ) now then idk what you are smoking but give me some to mate l4l .

Now leave this pointless argument out and keep coming pk like on friday and yesterday plz you guys are improving keep it up , wont expect you today before tw but hope you want to pk after you finished your TW with ThaClicks .

Insanity

game doesn't force you to make a dd class you can ask your guild to roll wrs and wbs and eps it'd cost less than making a dd char   : D you can come pk with 30 wr for all i care

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Artifex only wins PK because doesn't bring useless classes to PK, I guess that means Artifex is not good!

Insanity

Artifex only wins PK because doesn't bring useless classes to PK, I guess that means Artifex is not good!
on the contrary sir, we bring more useless classes than they do,bringing 30 eas 5 wrs 5 wb(warning) is better than 15 ea 15 wr 5 wb(artifex) but if those 30 eas are completely useless then it's something else : ))))))

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
on the contrary sir, we bring more useless classes than they do,bringing 30 eas 5 wrs 5 wb(warning) is better than 15 ea 15 wr 5 wb(artifex) but if those 30 eas are completely useless then it's something else : ))))))

Yes sir, but bring 15 wr vs 30 EA is good counter if our 15 EA is not bad.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You lost dude, don't cry, we're better than you lolmao 10v10/20v20/30v30 same classes can prove roflolmao

Opulence

I didn't watch cause my internet slow right now. But I assume good cause Ahed, and you are vgm in Kaid faction. But I hate your emo ini, and it's squished head. :police: