Epic Perfect World

XtremeTop100 site voting

Offline Emry

• Characters: Emry, Emri
  • Faction: Virus
Reg: XtremeTop100 site voting

I've been having issues trying to vote at this site. I don't know if this can be helped but ever since they've changed the captcha to some new rotate-the-animal-to-upright-position game, it won't load for me. I used to be able to refresh and finally get it to load. I would try to do the audio and it still wouldn't load right, it kept saying the numbers were wrong.

Anyway, just saying that the second voting site is having some issue that maybe could be looked into?  ^-^

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
it hasn't been working for me either and that captcha gibs me headache..

so +1

I'm having the same issue lately aw
I don't think epw gns can fix it though.

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Same issue here always loading and said cause of technical difficulties  :'(

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
We're aware it's not working right. It's not working right for any of us either. Unfortunately, we have no control over the vote sites so there's nothing we can do but wait till they fix it. And yes, I hate that new captcha thing. lol

If you just go ahead and click "Vote for Epic Perfect World" under the captcha it counts your vote, at least it does for me and I always get the gold for it.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Emry

• Characters: Emry, Emri
  • Faction: Virus
OK thanks for the feedback. I clicked the vote tab anyway and it apparently voted. Now I'm wondering what the point of the captcha is if it can be bypassed lol.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
OK thanks for the feedback. I clicked the vote tab anyway and it apparently voted. Now I'm wondering what the point of the captcha is if it can be bypassed lol.
xtremetop100 is too unreliable to make it captcha dependent. We're just hoping that at least half of the voters will fill it so the server will be high in ranking.

Disrupted

xtremetop100 is too unreliable to make it captcha dependent. We're just hoping that at least half of the voters will fill it so the server will be high in ranking.
no worries there no server comes close really in votes anyways

inori

I noticed that hovering my pointer around the center of the captcha box when is says "verification" will begin the actual captcha and since i have been doing it works every time. idk if this is 100% accurate or maybe they just fixed it but i'm just sharing what makes it work for me.