Epic Perfect World

things i want to see in epw

Offline Zapherian

1. I am a pve lover. Can you guys make bless box Slaying level 10 for 150 lvls. I usually use another toon on the same account to get this bless box through account stash. :/ and thats booring XD.
2. Since the recent update faction trials are very effective but would it be possibe to give faction constriction points? Most faction base goods are useless at late game if you have low lvl base and no one wants to do base quest for construction points.
3. Umm i couldnt find the thread on why bid hall is not available in epw. But bid hall is very fun thing to have.
4. Undercurrent hall is very fun but not worth the time for its reward. Or you guys can just reduce the number of dragons required to be captured from 60-30 ?

:) its just my view

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
4. Undercurrent hall is very fun but not worth the time for its reward. Or you guys can just reduce the number of dragons required to be captured from 60-30 ?

Undercurrent only takes so long as it does because not many people bother doing it or really know how. Anyway, +1 to this and possibly increase the reward for people?

Also in addition to your suggestion for Undercurrent, maybe make it so you only get the Reawakened title only once after you do Undercurrent for the first time on a character. I know having a stack of like 50 Reawakend titles was annoying for me.
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2015, 06:46 am by ☆

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
3. Umm i couldnt find the thread on why bid hall is not available in epw. But bid hall is very fun thing to have.

The auction house is not a system people use often cuz epic coins aren't implemented thru it only coins. However, people still do catshops n consignment shops frequently without the use of epic coins. But, that is going off point, I don't see anything in this server that GM's can toss out at random everyday that people would bid on. If it was a DS, or a super rare engrave necklace such as +4 attack lvl belt/neck/ring, then the server would be all over it xD
The reward for undercurrent hall is just fine. If you do a full run, then you can easily get 3 reshapes from it.
:) its just my view

+1 the bidding hall suggestion. I would buy big notes for it ^_^

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. Blessboxes with slaying/warding levels I find unnecessary, there's no need to make the PvE easier than it is ;s
2. Not sure yet
3. Because I always found the red chat spam too annoying
4. Rewards are fine imho, the amount of dragons sadly cannot be lowered, because it would glitch the quest. It wouldn't trigger, because you'd have insufficient amount of points. Not sure how to fix it.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
1. Sure , unnecessary tho .
2. No , dont be lazy .
3. No , Gms do enough events as it is , pointless to make them sell reskins and rare fashion when you can easly get it anyway ( Been told that on PWI thats what bid hall means , excuse if Im wrong never been there ) .
4. Also no , you said you love pve then go farm and enjoy it , you can farm everything easy here so no point making it any easier then it is .

Offline Zapherian

1. Blessboxes with slaying/warding levels I find unnecessary, there's no need to make the PvE easier than it is ;s
2. Not sure yet
3. Because I always found the red chat spam too annoying
4. Rewards are fine imho, the amount of dragons sadly cannot be lowered, because it would glitch the quest. It wouldn't trigger, because you'd have insufficient amount of points. Not sure how to fix it.

Thanx for the concern.
 But for my no. 1 request we can have it anyway through account stash just wanted to make it easier.

Offline Zapherian

1. Sure , unnecessary tho .
2. No , dont be lazy .
3. No , Gms do enough events as it is , pointless to make them sell reskins and rare fashion when you can easly get it anyway ( Been told that on PWI thats what bid hall means , excuse if Im wrong never been there ) .
4. Also no , you said you love pve then go farm and enjoy it , you can farm everything easy here so no point making it any easier then it is .

Ok. Let me make it clear on 2 and 4.
2. Doing faction trials consumes more time and effort than base quest. I dunno where the lazy part fits.
4. Yea pve are easier in epw but lets compare other instances with undercurrent hall. Its done by very few people in this server. So if little change can introduce a new instance to ppl i think its a better idea. Easier and reward is not the only thing in PVE its a part of fun we can have with varieties.