Epic Perfect World

Auction House Changes?

heiro

So I've been looking for a 2atk 10dex mdef ds for like 2 weeks now, cant find anyone selling, so got me thinking. Why not  do some change to the auction house. Make the transaction for say an Item, and the payment Ec instead of coins? or something....

would make trade and transactions a lot simpler, just my opinion, if people want to buy they will for the asked price, if not tough tits.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
or you could be making a thread on this section and bump it daily.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=10.0

Regardless, i think it would be good... I just dont know if it is possible... So yeah, follow the advice above.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
I think if it would be good

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
It honestly would be good. +1
I been looking into some stuff also and can't find, but you see... bad thing is that you can't discuss the price, when I tried to buy my ring the seller wanted 80k I ended up buying it for 60k from him  :-[

heiro

or you could be making a thread on this section and bump it daily.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=10.0

Regardless, i think it would be good... I just dont know if it is possible... So yeah, follow the advice above.

the thing is not every seller has a forum account, and you cant filter it or look for anything specifically, so it's not exactly a good market to buy things from in my opinion

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
  • Characters: Leiney
I like this idea. If it's possible I'd like to see it put into the game. But, I'm not sure if it is possible.

And Yangster, that's how the AH goes. You set your bare minimum price you'd take for it as a starting price for people to bid on and the buy it now price, which is always your top price. If one doesn't like the price given, then like Chill said, "Tough tits".

eternalagony23

+1 Good Suggestion. I've always been wondering why Auction House isn't implemented on here.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Given how bad of an AH addict I am in other games, definitely +1 of course modify the AH so the prices are set up in EC if possible though.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Yea..is nice idea..I was suggesting before to GMs if possible to link the game auction with one on user panel. Since every item have it's own ID would be possible to know which/quantity of it. Only works for unengravable items though like wwi, warsong crystals, cog etc. But  personally I would love to be able to just buy it online..