Epic Perfect World

Hi there :D

Offline Rikuhi

• A God Among Men
  • "Those Who Sow The Wind Harvest The Storm..."
I just wanted to say hi to everyone :) This is my first time playing this game, and I hope its a really fun experience. It looks pretty amazing so far, and I can't wait to start. Currently I'm downloading the game client so I won't be on just yet, but I should be shortly :D

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a class or what to do? I plan on looking through all the guides and such while I wait for the game to download / install, so I'll be here for a bit. Any help is appreciated though :)

And yes I know this is all a little cheesy :P but I think its good to build a good relationship with the community, no matter what the game. To that end, I'll let you all know a little bit about myself..

I'm a Senior in high school, and have been gaming for 8 years. Not too long, but its given me something of an edge over the rest of my generation. I won't state specific games in this post as it could be seen as a form of advertising, but I will say most have been MMORPG's similar in structure to this game (from what I can tell via screen shots). I love manga, and try to keep up with everything. My favorite's are Berserk, Hajime No Ippo, and Vagabond. There are a lot of other good ones out there too but it's like comparing apples and oranges lol. The only other thing I can think of at the moment is that I, like every person, love music! I listen to mainly metal and alternative, but I also listen to classic rock (70's - 80's) and rap. Essentially I'll listen to anything but country / dubstep.

Anyways thats all for now :D I hope I made something of a good impression, and if not then I'll just have to wait until I can get in the game :)

Offline Rikuhi

• A God Among Men
annnnnnd i just realized i completely missed the area where this should have gone lol. My bad :P

Offline Keiju

• wik ep.
Lol, This whole thread will probably be moved. BUT
A beginner's guide.

Links to other useful guides

If you have any questions, send me a message on forums, or my main in game: Keiju.
Welcome, it's nice to meet you. :3
Ctrl+Alt+Elite.
>Wik paper ep,
>still kills Insanity.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
You're posted in wrong place xD. Anyway Welcome to Epic Perfect World! anndd Enjoy your stay!

Offline Rikuhi

• A God Among Men
Lol thx Keiju :) and thx Suwoloozz :)

I feel a little embarrassed for posting in the wrong section  :-[ talk about a first impression eh? haha

I can tell I'm going to like this game a lot though :D very friendly community

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Any questions, just ask.  I'm on a lot.  Usually on Lan lately...but, I tend to bounce around on my alts

My recommendation for you is to make a minimum of 2 accounts and put an assassin on 1 and seeker on the other to start with then run many many many PVs (Phoenix Valley) instance for coin and levels..not to mention EC (epic coin) which is the currency of the game.  Then, once you have reached about 135+ start running FC (Forgotten Frost Covered City) instance.

Oh, when you first start btw, Kill the rabbits and follow the arrows.  The rabbits will level you quickly.  They are set up in increments of 10 levels so keep going once you are the 10 levels above the ones you are killing.

Hit me up though.  Always willing to help a helpful player.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Rikuhi

• A God Among Men
thx Lan :D

why assassin / seeker though? I'm trying to find a place in the forums where I can learn about each class but the closest I've come is this: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/character.php

I'm thinking I'll go with your advice, partly because I'm not going to turn down good advice and also because I'm always the assassin character whenever I can be :P

What do you mean 2 accounts though? Are you allowed to have multi-accounts here? o.o I would think that it bogs down the server.

Offline Keiju

• wik ep.
Multi-clienting is allowed in everything except events and TW.
Two accounts are recommended because;
the Assassin class has a buff called "blood paint" which, (at level 1-10,) returns HP back to you equal to 2% of your damage output. EG put out 1k damage, get 20 hp.

The Seeker class has a skill called Vortex, which deals constant AOE damage.

when combined, you can pull with your seeker and set up vortex. The bloodpaint buff will keep you alive, while the seeker kills the mobs.
Last Edit: Oct 05, 2012, 10:20 pm by Keiju
Ctrl+Alt+Elite.
>Wik paper ep,
>still kills Insanity.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Keiju basically covered my logic lol sin on one account seek on the other.

The other reason is a seeker can level the fastest of any class in PV that I've seen and coin farm along the way. They also have attack and defense level buffs. These come in handy...there are perhaps more reasons.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Rikuhi

• A God Among Men
Alright cool :) thanks

I'm officially in the game as Rikuhi now... but I have absolutely no idea what to do lol

I'm an assassin (going to do seeker later) and idk how to distribute skill points. :P You'll be receiving PMs from me soon probably

Offline Keiju

• wik ep.
1 str / 4 dex 'til your str is high enough to equip your gear.
Ctrl+Alt+Elite.
>Wik paper ep,
>still kills Insanity.

Offline coldchildren

• Insignia
  • Belover
Str for eqp. and all less to dex. u can put some on vit if u want.

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
aye man welcome to the family ^^ & nah i don't have any tips haha . If you juss need help in game or about something minor , don't be afraid to hit me up bro :p
Ravensss yoo -___-t