Epic Perfect World

Interval on r8 wrist for Werefox

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
+1

While we're at it, can we make APS mage a thing? Tired of having to kite.

Offline noobea

but the dragon gear makes you weak its the only reason i want this lol

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Go make BM. There is a reason the original developers didn't set up venos with int of r8. We wouldn't want venos to run around with 30k pdef 3 apsing the hell out of us after insta purge  ;D Get used to other ways of killing with a veno aka doll, 0 pdef, nova..etc

Offline noobea

yea i get it, gms wouldnt have done anything anyway lol.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
In the original poster's defense (whether APS Veno is ethical or not) you'd be surprised how fun and OP they can be. I'd only see APS Veno be done in a troll-y manner though.

Venos and other magical classes aquired the ability to use Claws a few years ago so I mean you can't really hate on the idea if THAT was implemented.

I don't see a huge issue with this idea, it may not be the smartest build and sure, you die faster with it but do people seem to forget APS Seekers exist and Seekers are originally not meant to be APS?  :rolleyes:

It's not like this person is asking for a damage boost, complaining/wanting a Nerf. Not much harm in the idea. I've seen stupider things and suggestions. +1
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2015, 06:49 am by ☆

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
In the original poster's defense (whether APS Veno is ethical or not) you'd be surprised how fun and OP they can be. I'd only see APS Veno be done in a troll-y manner though.

Venos and other magical classes aquired the ability to use Claws a few years ago so I mean you can't really hate on the idea if THAT was implemented.

I don't see a huge issue with this idea, it may not be the smartest build and sure, you die faster with it but do people seem to forget APS Seekers exist and Seekers are originally not meant to be APS?  :rolleyes:

It's not like this person is asking for a damage boost, complaining/wanting a Nerf. Not much harm in the idea. I've seen stupider things and suggestions. +1

that'l make getting chan harder for normal venos then :-X

Offline C

• ☾⋆
that'l make getting chan harder for normal venos then :-X

Not if a 2nd R8 option is added in addition to the existing R8 armor set for Venos. I've played servers where they had a choice to manufacture a seperate -int or -chan set.

Or you could just add a -int set bonus or something along those lines.

Or make it to where you only have a % chance to roll interval and not channeling like how it is when you try rolling your gear on a magic class.

Just some possible ideas, though.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
tbh i dont get the point of r8 on an aps veno :x just being honest sorry

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
They don't need to have damage...just wait for 0pdef and aps...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
tbh i dont get the point of r8 on an aps veno :x just being honest sorry

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US