Epic Perfect World

Caslte Crasherrssss.

Mrai

Alright. So. Castle Crashers. It's like my favorite game in the world from the Xbox Live Arcade. Have all the DLC and what not, whatevs, no big deal. But I do have a question. I've got the compass, where do I get the ship wheel and telescope? :o

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Alright. So. Castle Crashers. It's like my favorite game in the world from the Xbox Live Arcade. Have all the DLC and what not, whatevs, no big deal. But I do have a question. I've got the compass, where do I get the ship wheel and telescope? :o

Bro try to Youtube or google this?

Mrai

Why? I'd rather start a thread discussing the game itself, and having people get possible help with the game if they need it, in a descriptive way instead of the vague ways that Google will give you, and I don't use YouTube, so yeah.

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
sorry to inform you.....

this is for EPW(Epic Perfect World)

Not Castle Crashers Help Service...

LOLOLOLOL

Try Google.. or the makers of the game. :P :P

this was posted in the right section at least... so i guess it makes what i say invalid.. but you would get more help on google or company site.

Offline SirClassy

• A BM's leap is considered "running." Right...
It's called trying to make a conversation, brah.
How fitting.

Offline SeemsLegit

I have this on the ps3 \o/!
I forgot though but I really liked this game :3
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Mrai

sorry to inform you.....

this is for EPW(Epic Perfect World)

Not Castle Crashers Help Service...

LOLOLOLOL

Try Google.. or the makers of the game. :P :P

this was posted in the right section at least... so i guess it makes what i say invalid.. but you would get more help on google or company site.

Actually, I hate to inform you, but the thread is in the "Off-Topic" section, so technically, it can be anything I want. Not just EPW, get your facts straight, sir.

I have this on the ps3 \o/!
I forgot though but I really liked this game :3
I love the game. It's amazing!<3 So much fun for such a tiny little game.

Offline SirClassy

• A BM's leap is considered "running." Right...
I played it a bit on 360. Get's a little repetitive for me. But hey, who am i to talk, i'm playing epw :p
How fitting.

Mrai

I played it a bit on 360. Get's a little repetitive for me. But hey, who am i to talk, i'm playing epw :p

Every game in the world gets repetitive after a while of playing. o. o All depends on how much you enjoy the linear playing of a certain game.

Mrai

pretty sure its on that level with the dragon, where the rock rolls down that hill. Its on one of the lava levels i believe. Then you backtrack down to the desert area. Its been a long time since i really played it, as i normally only play it when playstation network goes down xD

MageTank
Thanks MT. Finally some answers. xD I think I'm gonna play today with my brother, I dunno.