Farmable blessing

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
I am not married, can't use it :/.

marry an alt? o.o

scatterer3

so the better idea is to just not do anything at all?  again, the entire reason for this is not just for the sake of farming, it has a practical use for it as well if people don't want to use their base merit on blessing or don't want to do marriage quest or they did marriage quest and ran out of time on it or any number of things

this will provide a new way of getting the blessing, giving people more choices and possibilities

and it is incredibly difficult to add new farming to a server like this when r8 will forever be the max gear here.  you get rare rolls on either gear or ornaments and once that happens, if anything else is added there will be many complaints.  This is probably the safest suggestion and the closest you can get on this server.  Everything else can only be added by PWI itself

again, no one is forcing anyone to do this.  this will not become the only available option.  this is just providing new things for people to do  :-X

as ❄ said, not everyone wants to spend their base merit on blessings.  some people use it for raps to try to get x3 int bow, idk.   :-X  just because you will never feel the need to use this option, I'm not sure why it's a terrible idea to add it

you don't have to farm for it, why not let everyone else have that option

Why so smart sir, +1.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 because i like you.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
as long as its not as good as the wedding ring. (Diamond Ring) then we cool  O:-)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
as long as its not as good as the wedding ring. (Diamond Ring) then we cool  O:-)

why not tho

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I don't doubt there will be many new players who will be looking for people to farm the blessing with, so I still don't see why it is necessary to force everyone to be in a squad to get it

if you can't solo, find others who can't solo either

if you can't find others to farm with, there are other ways to get the blessing such as marriages or from base

I don't think that new players who are unable to solo farm will despair and quit server if they can't get their hands on a blessing from farming... people have probably been dealing with the solo farming problem for a while already and have found solutions for it since farming for gear has long existed before this suggestion.  joining a guild is one way around it

so if all of these options are available, why force everyone to have to do squad farming for it
+1.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
why not tho
Cause the Diamond ring is a limited blessing. It only last a few hours and you can only use it once per day. Which is why this farm-able one should be made slightly weaker then the diamond ring. Since it tech is the most favorable blessing that we have atm, Compared to the Divine Strength. (Most have their own opion on the Divine, Since it can be socketed/sharded.) Not to sure if it should even be higher then the Faction base one considering the time limit requested on the OP. -small edit-: also agree with your squad post Roomi xD

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Cause the Diamond ring is a limited blessing. It only last a few hours and you can only use it once per day. Which is why this farm-able one should be made slightly weaker then the diamond ring. Since it tech is the most favorable blessing that we have atm, Compared to the Divine Strength. (Most have their own opion on the Divine, Since it can be socketed/sharded.) Not to sure if it should even be higher then the Faction base one considering the time limit requested on the OP. -small edit-: also agree with your squad post Roomi xD

the reason that the diamond ring blessing is time-limited is one of the reasons the OP originally asked for a farmable blessing to be added, and I agree with them.  it's not like hypers where you can shut off the blessing when you're not using it and on again when you need.  people are usually stuck when suddenly mass pk pops up after an event and it lasts for like 2 hours and you're stuck without a blessing. 

making it weaker would ruin the purpose of the farmable blessing, because who would farm for a weaker blessing...

what exactly would be the downside of making it the same stats as the marriage blessing?  the only thing I can think of personally are the people who camp blessing, def cape, vit tome, and mag/phys ring in 1v1s, but I think limiting phys ring to phys class and magic rings to mag class would fix that enough but that's another discussion entirely..

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
the reason that the diamond ring blessing is time-limited is one of the reasons the OP originally asked for a farmable blessing to be added, and I agree with them.  it's not like hypers where you can shut off the blessing when you're not using it and on again when you need.  people are usually stuck when suddenly mass pk pops up after an event and it lasts for like 2 hours and you're stuck without a blessing. 

making it weaker would ruin the purpose of the farmable blessing, because who would farm for a weaker blessing...

what exactly would be the downside of making it the same stats as the marriage blessing?  the only thing I can think of personally are the people who camp blessing, def cape, vit tome, and mag/phys ring in 1v1s, but I think limiting phys ring to phys class and magic rings to mag class would fix that enough but that's another discussion entirely..
xDDDDD i like how u comment good nerd :D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
xDDDDD i like how u comment good nerd :D

haha yeah haha me2

Offline Hei

+1. If not, remove archer -10 channeling blessing.  :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1. If not, remove archer -10 channeling blessing.  :police:
Only if Agatio makes stun proc and accuracy 100%  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Woulnd't mind this tbh +1
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Hei

I guess if my class had a handicap for no reason and someone wanted to remove it, I would protest too.