Epic Perfect World

Farmable blessing

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+1 for an actual bless that lasts 1day 1 week or even perma for a high amount of farm or donation, idm any

Offline Death

• Old Player

also wtf no... I hate farming with squads.  I'm an EP and that's probably the least helpful class to have when it comes to farming, especially when you are beginner and don't have good gear.  So I just made an alt to farm with instead.  I really would NOT like to be forced to farm with squad just because other people feel like they "can't" solo.  Just find other people out there who can't solo and do it with them  :normal-41: or do what I did and make an alt
Yes, because everybody's sleeping on a mountain of EC to level and properly equip a farming alt  :-\ So you're saying those who are already rich and well-geared should be able to get even more stuff easily while those new to the game should spend hours to get anywhere? I understand I won't find much support from old players, but really, no need to make it even more difficult to get 'endgame'.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
ring blessing. base blessing, baby daily blessing... no need for more

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Yes, because everybody's sleeping on a mountain of EC to level and properly equip a farming alt  :-\

You can ferm well enough in dragon gears with dragon ornaments.

So you're saying those who are already rich and well-geared should be able to get even more stuff easily while those new to the game should spend hours to get anywhere?

We're just talking about a blessing here lol. You're making it sound as if we're talking about getting ds neck, ws belt, 4 atk lvl rings and sht lol.

I understand I won't find much support from old players, but really, no need to make it even more difficult to get 'endgame'.

Same as above.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, because everybody's sleeping on a mountain of EC to level and properly equip a farming alt  :-\ So you're saying those who are already rich and well-geared should be able to get even more stuff easily while those new to the game should spend hours to get anywhere? I understand I won't find much support from old players, but really, no need to make it even more difficult to get 'endgame'.

no, please notice I said
especially when you are beginner and don't have good gear

contrary to what you may believe, I was not freely given a "mountain of EC" when I came to this server.  I had to farm it.  And since I just said that I was an EP and I wanted to make an alt for farming, I did just that.  I did slow farming with an EP and voting every day and bought myself dragon gear for alts which was good enough to farm with.  Which lead to the later mountain of EC that I worked for for myself.

If you are really spending hours getting nowhere, then you are seriously doing some wrong.  Please do not act like you are helpless.

Offline Death

• Old Player
no, please notice I said
contrary to what you may believe, I was not freely given a "mountain of EC" when I came to this server.  I had to farm it.  And since I just said that I was an EP and I wanted to make an alt for farming, I did just that.  I did slow farming with an EP and voting every day and bought myself dragon gear for alts which was good enough to farm with.  Which lead to the later mountain of EC that I worked for for myself.

If you are really spending hours getting nowhere, then you are seriously doing some wrong.  Please do not act like you are helpless.
You got me wrong, I didn't mean you got your money out of nowhere. I mean that the blessing shouldn't be added if it makes new players even less of a competition against older players. New players have enough things to do already and if they have to seek squads while older players can just get on their farming alts (if they want to compete in pvp) then it will be even more of a waste of time for ppl to start working on their pvp skills before they get well-equipped.

Sorry for bad writing, I'm tired, 1am lol.

Offline Death

• Old Player
You can ferm well enough in dragon gears with dragon ornaments.

We're just talking about a blessing here lol. You're making it sound as if we're talking about getting ds neck, ws belt, 4 atk lvl rings and sht lol.

Same as above.
We aren't talking about any farming whatever, but about possible farming of some kind of blessing. We don't know yet if it could be done in dragon gears.
And if the blessing gives 5att and 5def lvls then that is a considerable improvement when your levels are low.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
You got me wrong, I didn't mean you got your money out of nowhere. I mean that the blessing shouldn't be added if it makes new players even less of a competition against older players. New players have enough things to do already and if they have to seek squads while older players can just get on their farming alts (if they want to compete in pvp) then it will be even more of a waste of time for ppl to start working on their pvp skills before they get well-equipped.

Sorry for bad writing, I'm tired, 1am lol.

I don't doubt there will be many new players who will be looking for people to farm the blessing with, so I still don't see why it is necessary to force everyone to be in a squad to get it

if you can't solo, find others who can't solo either

if you can't find others to farm with, there are other ways to get the blessing such as marriages or from base

I don't think that new players who are unable to solo farm will despair and quit server if they can't get their hands on a blessing from farming... people have probably been dealing with the solo farming problem for a while already and have found solutions for it since farming for gear has long existed before this suggestion.  joining a guild is one way around it

so if all of these options are available, why force everyone to have to do squad farming for it

Offline Death

• Old Player
I don't doubt there will be many new players who will be looking for people to farm the blessing with, so I still don't see why it is necessary to force everyone to be in a squad to get it

if you can't solo, find others who can't solo either

if you can't find others to farm with, there are other ways to get the blessing such as marriages or from base

I don't think that new players who are unable to solo farm will despair and quit server if they can't get their hands on a blessing from farming... people have probably been dealing with the solo farming problem for a while already and have found solutions for it since farming for gear has long existed before this suggestion.  joining a guild is one way around it

so if all of these options are available, why force everyone to have to do squad farming for it
Then what's the point of even adding the blessing if everyone (save for newbies) can get it easily?  :-\

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Then what's the point of even adding the blessing if everyone (save for newbies) can get it easily?  :-\

a new way of farming it for the people who already have the gear that allows them to go to many pvp events and mass pk and so they run out of the other blessings or are bored and want something else to farm for

I've seen many people making threads complaining about the fact that they have 9001 r8 chars and are bored and want something more to farm for

this would be it

Offline Death

• Old Player
a new way of farming it for the people who already have the gear that allows them to go to many pvp events and mass pk and so they run out of the other blessings or are bored and want something else to farm for

I've seen many people making threads complaining about the fact that they have 9001 r8 chars and are bored and want something more to farm for

this would be it
So they'd get on their sin or whatever, solo the instance and what? They'd be bored again. Over time they'd do the instance not because they are bored and want to do some farming, but because they have to. Not my idea of fun.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
ring blessing. base blessing, baby daily blessing... no need for more

And seeing that there's no limit to the BQ blessing, I don't know what else people want.  :rolleyes:

scatterer3

A new item to farm would be cool, I +1 it only if it's possible to farm it alone without a squad. I got only my ring blessing that lasts just a bit.

EDIT: I am not married, can't use it :/.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
So they'd get on their sin or whatever, solo the instance and what? They'd be bored again. Over time they'd do the instance not because they are bored and want to do some farming, but because they have to. Not my idea of fun.

so the better idea is to just not do anything at all?  again, the entire reason for this is not just for the sake of farming, it has a practical use for it as well if people don't want to use their base merit on blessing or don't want to do marriage quest or they did marriage quest and ran out of time on it or any number of things

this will provide a new way of getting the blessing, giving people more choices and possibilities

and it is incredibly difficult to add new farming to a server like this when r8 will forever be the max gear here.  you get rare rolls on either gear or ornaments and once that happens, if anything else is added there will be many complaints.  This is probably the safest suggestion and the closest you can get on this server.  Everything else can only be added by PWI itself

again, no one is forcing anyone to do this.  this will not become the only available option.  this is just providing new things for people to do  :-X

And seeing that there's no limit to the BQ blessing, I don't know what else people want.  :rolleyes:

as ❄ said, not everyone wants to spend their base merit on blessings.  some people use it for raps to try to get x3 int bow, idk.   :-X  just because you will never feel the need to use this option, I'm not sure why it's a terrible idea to add it

you don't have to farm for it, why not let everyone else have that option