Epic Perfect World

Farmable blessing

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Ok so i while i was bored i was thinking it would be nice if i had a motivation to farm something while there is no pk.
I know there are a ton of "things" to farm but all lead in reshaping your gear, which for me gets boring after a while even if you dont have perfect stats and there is room for improvement.
So i thought what about a farmable blessing with 5 attack and 5 def that lasts whole day or (if hard enough farming) a week.
Its abit annoying  when you have to time when you will use marriage or Sharp Bless Box-Evolved Vipion and runs out when there is actually good pk or some event :police:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Even better, make permanent donation blessing.  :normal-37:

In all seriousness though (not that what I said before wasn't serious but most people would think it's a bad idea), this is a good suggestion.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Even better, make permanent donation blessing.  :normal-37:

I wanted to say that too but i figured everyone would jump on me :'(
If I remember right there were different kind of blessings in Magic PW and they were the hardest to farm (unlike r8).
+1

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
take blessing out they are break the game

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 but only if farming requires a squad, so no classes are left behind because it's more difficult for them to solo

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
I'd say +1 but I think this would affect something  :rolleyes:
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
-1 Too much to be farming bless daily, and there is already bless with 5 att and 5 def that you can get daily that last 1 hour.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Is already enough that I miss the check in daily ;( Don't need to miss some OP blessing :'( Plus if it expires in 1h the daily bless that means everyone is equal..so no point in it  :-\

D34DP00L

You do realize you can get Base Blessing that gives +5 def and att, and it is basically farm-able if u do BQ every day?

Angelica

+1 but only if farming requires a squad, so no classes are left behind because it's more difficult for them to solo
err no, it should be soloable or we sit all day in pve

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
if you are happy with current available blessing no one force you to do it?
Of caurse there are ppl that dont play much or log only for mass/events so they always have their marriege/base blessing available but if you play many hours a day you have to choose when to use it and its annoying.not to mention that channel eas have a weekly bless and dont even bother with the rest :-\

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
You do realize you can get Base Blessing that gives +5 def and att, and it is basically farm-able if u do BQ every day?

There are more important things to get with base contribution, like igs and arrows.

Vegas

Or just make the blessings that we have last longer, I would be too lazy to farm a blessing everyday  :sad:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1

and this is another weird suggestion where people are saying no just because they wouldn't use it wtf

that's like the other suggestion where people were saying to get rid of IG just because they don't use it

= ???????

if you're fine with the previous ways to get blessings why does it matter if this is added  :normal-32:

also wtf no... I hate farming with squads.  I'm an EP and that's probably the least helpful class to have when it comes to farming, especially when you are beginner and don't have good gear.  So I just made an alt to farm with instead.  I really would NOT like to be forced to farm with squad just because other people feel like they "can't" solo.  Just find other people out there who can't solo and do it with them  :normal-41: or do what I did and make an alt