Epic Perfect World

Sand shield genie skill

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Afaik Agatio et al are going to test things out before they release the new classes. That's part of the reason we won't be getting them very soon.

-1, I don't think there's a need for more counters against mages.

Uh huh... Because that's totally what happened when it came to testing/balancing out Mystics, right? A full channeling/decently geared Mystic played by someone even with little brain cells and knowledge can destroy any class. Stormbringers are the class that counters Mystics meaning they'll be even more broken/OP.

Anyway, that's enough of that topic. This isn't the thread to be having this discussion.

scatterer3

If it was fire resist I'd think twice about it, but who cares about sand/earth damage unless it affects mountain seize and earth vector. I'm not sure if the stun (on both skills) is a hit effect, meaning you don't get stunned if you're immune to the damage, that would be a different story.

Either way, +1.

Vegas

If it was fire resist I'd think twice about it, but who cares about sand/earth damage unless it affects mountain seize and earth vector. I'm not sure if the stun (on both skills) is a hit effect, meaning you don't get stunned if you're immune to the damage, that would be a different story.

Either way, +1.

You won't get stunned and undine doesnt work at all, no damage and not even debuffs for fire and water

scatterer3

You won't get stunned and undine doesnt work at all, no damage and not even debuffs for fire and water

Okay, but you can spam undine as far as I know.

Vegas

Okay, but you can spam undine as far as I know.

It's just an example, no debuffs from earth skills will work

There's a reason Sandshield is class limited

Offline ~Venom~

Uh huh... Because that's totally what happened when it came to testing/balancing out Mystics, right? A full channeling/decently geared Mystic played by someone even with little brain cells and knowledge can destroy any class. Stormbringers are the class that counters Mystics meaning they'll be even more broken/OP.

Anyway, that's enough of that topic. This isn't the thread to be having this discussion.

Actually from what I've read on the official forums it's the exact opposite. Once the SBs come to Epic mystics will have a new snack that will require even less braincells to kill because they wont have to worry bout getting sealed every other hit. Outside of their reaper form Sbs have about the same p.def as a psy.

Not to mention half the SBs skills(water/metal) can be blocked by heart of steel and the other half reduced by the mystics own verdant shell....or the anti water genie skill if they are really desperate  :-[

but on topic I dont really play anymore.. mostly just lurk the forums putting in tidbits where I can.. but -1 for me for some really valid reasons already mentioned.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Actually from what I've read on the official forums it's the exact opposite. Once the SBs come to Epic mystics will have a new snack that will require even less braincells to kill because they wont have to worry bout getting sealed every other hit. Outside of their reaper form Sbs have about the same p.def as a psy.

Not to mention half the SBs skills(water/metal) can be blocked by heart of steel and the other half reduced by the mystics own verdant shell....or the anti water genie skill if they are really desperate  :-[

I'm not saying you're wrong but I don't think PWI forums are the best place to be getting PK advice/info  :normal-32:

we won't really know until they're here

Offline ~Venom~

I'm not saying you're wrong but I don't think PWI forums are the best place to be getting PK advice/info  :normal-32:

we won't really know until they're here

Haha yea you're right about that. Some people are just craycray. But their data seems to be spot on. But you're totally right. We wont know anything for sure until they are here  :smiley:
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Psy stand 0 chance against me, no matter what psy.
Against Wizards makes 0 sense to use immune to earth, while they spam spark and use fire dmg and 123 anyone..

I can win u in COTD. :shocked:

----

For the topic, +1, make genie skill Battle of the Riple Oblivion able to be used out of water too.
And well this Earth skill gonna change nothing for psy, against mystics we gonna lose, if a sin use it i hit water, simple. When some sins try use water imune, i use Earth, vice-versa.More skills on genie that u use, means that u run out of energy fast and i victory if u do this. Just go spam 3 elements immunes and i will be happy :<
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2015, 12:08 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Since I changed and came back to game you didn't even win once. And in APS no psy can kill.

On topic this isn't about mystics,  I don't know why all think about mystic or sins. Agatio can allow all classes to have it but these 2. You all commenting it will nerf rest classes but what about wood immune and these 2 classes can still fight with it being on. As well as fire against wizards. Why others have to deal with it but psy. I am mentioning this from OTHER classes point of view.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Since I changed and came back to game you didn't even win once. And in APS no psy can kill.

He trying to feel important bro, dw about it LOL.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
He trying to feel important bro, dw about it LOL.

Who are u teenager.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1, I mean the only difference it would make is in a 1v1(which isn't much).
Honestly how many people would main sand shield on a mass pk genie? I sure wouldn't.
"My honor is my loyalty

lmaolol

no one gives a sht white trash. leave the community you are so toxic