Epic Perfect World

About Leveling, Questing, Etc.

fattusanalus

I'm new and have some questions, and seeing as NOBODY in the game helps nor answers me,can somebody here  answer?

1.Can you still do ALL the quests in the game after you level up to 110 in the start area?, or will some quests vanish away?

2.How can you get spirit faster?, killing mobs is not really an option, and i need to get skills.

3.How can you buy skills for your genie?, can you distribute genie points anywhere? or does every genie has a different 'class', can i put high mag and strenght on every genie?

4.Can you buy makeover scrolls in game?, it'd be a shame if we couldn't.

5.How do you get new wings or change the appeareance of a wing you already have.

6.Can you make random mobs your pets? perfect world had this feature long time ago.

7.How do you heal your defense pets, like storm mistress, salvation, etc? Also, everytime i summon them, they say ' I need more Chi ', how do i earn chi?, and is chi and spirit the same thing?.

8.Is there a potion or scroll to make you fly or run faster?

That would be all the questions for today, i hope i get some answers here.

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
I'm new and have some questions, and seeing as NOBODY in the game helps nor answers me,can somebody here  answer?
     I would suggest you get familiar with http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0 

1.Can you still do ALL the quests in the game after you level up to 110 in the start area?, or will some quests vanish away? I think some do vanish but on this server quests are mostly pointless due to the fact PV is available (unless you just enjoy quests)

2.How can you get spirit faster?, killing mobs is not really an option, and i need to get skills.
   The most common way to level up, get coin, and gain spirit is to do Phoenix Valley (PV)   

3.How can you buy skills for your genie?, can you distribute genie points anywhere? or does every genie has a different 'class', can i put high mag and strenght on every genie? genies are fairly free to be used however you see fit, there are minor advantages as to which you use but seeing as you are new I wouldnt worry about your genie just yet. the genie npc to add skills is the "watcher of earth" npc

You can buy them for coin from the God's Giving NPC~ he carries most of your basic supply needs

5.How do you get new wings or change the appeareance of a wing you already have.
cant change your current wing appearance but you can buy different wings from an npc called "flights" for coin (there is one located in south west archosaur). you can also buy other wings from the boutique forge or from other players.
6.Can you make random mobs your pets? perfect world had this feature long time ago.
Venomancers technically still can but they can just but any pet they want to from a "mounts and pets" npc (located next to the flights npc previously mentioned. they also sell many all class pets which are just for show

7.How do you heal your defense pets, like storm mistress, salvation, etc? Also, everytime i summon them, they say ' I need more Chi ', how do i earn chi?, and is chi and spirit the same thing?.
those pets are classified as summons of the mystic class, you heal them with the skill "heal summon". the chi of a summon is just their mana pool which you can refill with the skill "transference". as for your personal chi and spirit, no they are not the same thing personal chi fills as you cast skills/attack and is golden and is used to do more powerful attacks. spirit is simply needed to learn skills

there is a secondary action under the actions skills list (E shortcut) that turns on increased flying speed, however it will use a special flight energy. you can refill this by buying perfect chi stones from the gods giving npc and dropping them on the flyer in your inventory. to run faster temporarily you can get the genie skill holypath to give short quick bursts of speed, otherwise for ground travel you can buy a mount to ride.

That would be all the questions for today, i hope i get some answers here.

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

fattusanalus

Thank you for the answers :3.

What is phoenix valley though? is that related to pvp?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
1.Can you still do ALL the quests in the game after you level up to 110 in the start area?, or will some quests vanish away?  Yes, but it's up to you. Just don't do the lower level culti quests.

-The fastest way is to do Phoenix Valley which involves killing mobs. Spirit earned is increased here so it won't be too bad.

3.How can you buy skills for your genie?, can you distribute genie points anywhere? or does every genie has a different 'class', can i put high mag and strenght on every genie?
You buy skills at the Watcher of the Earth and you need spirit to learn them. You can put genie points where ever you want. There are still the same 4 genies: Infliction, Zeal, Longevity, Discipline.

You can get them at the God's Giving NPC. It still has the same 1 hour cool down.

You can't change the appearance of a wing you already have. There are many options for wings:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10306.0  http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7404.0

Venos can do this, yes. You just need to "tame" them but most use the custom EPW pets as the are more balanced for this server.

Mystics have a "heal summon" skill similar to a veno's. Chi is the little thing under your Mana bar. Spirit is what you use to lvl your skills/etc. There's also a new Spirit which is similar to attack/defense levels. You can read more here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11942.0

There are potions to make you run faster, yes, called Charger Orb. You can find more info on that here:
http://perfectworldinternational.wikia.com/wiki/Apothecary:_List_of_Powders

You can also buy pots with Mystical Elixirs at the Boutique Forge NPC.

Since you'll be starting out you can get a cheap flyer from the Flights NPC for regular coins.
There's a "Fly Fast" button in the E window you can use to fly faster, but the fastest fights here already go at 10 m/s and those are in the Boutique Forge as well as the Event Forge.

I know I probably missed some things, but there's a very good guide for almost anything you need here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and welcome. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
my bad forgot to mention that. phoenix valley is a dungeon you can do as many times as you wish (if you reset it with someone). you access it from the "khoan the survivor" npc. ignore the text about only once per day, thats leftover from pwi. and no it has nothing to do with pvp, its strictly pve.

Last Edit: Apr 15, 2015, 11:04 pm by Veren

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Phoenix Valley is an instance for leveling, contains only mobs and 1 boss. It's a good way to get some coins and spirit to start out. To enter, talk to Khoan the Survivor. You can find him in Archosaur near the Elder.

fattusanalus

Thanks for all the answers, i will try this phoenix valley, i'll also do some quests since i don't pvp.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
The normal PWI quest are kinda useless here, in my opinion. You can do them, but the rewards for them are still based on PWI's rewards.

Also, the main currency on this server is "Epic Coins" and a guide to earning them here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16159.0

And here's our guide section:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=3.0

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The normal PWI quest are kinda useless here

"Kinda useless" lol :police:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
"Kinda useless" lol :police:

Ok, very useless. :| lol

fattusanalus

Are there daily events then? for people who hate pvp?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
There's plenty of PvE events, yes.

Rancor is a daily automated event to get exp and some EC. Info here:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7.msg9#msg9

There's also other PvE events. Info here:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=15.0

fattusanalus

Thank you Tonika, you are very helpful :3

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You are very welcome. :)

fattusanalus

I have another question Tonika chan, please bear with me.

I'm currently playing a mystic, and on the skill tree, i see a LOT of skills which i can't see on the mystic trainer..
did i miss those skills?, like mass ressurection, etc?,none of them can be seen  :'( :'( :'(