Epic Perfect World

New to PW and this Server

Hey, i'd like to note that i am amazed by the activity on the forum seeing as it's a private server, although i have a few questions.

Is it P2W? Donate to get points and buy stuff to enchant stuff to higher tiers?
Or can it all be done for free without much hassle and be as powerful as donating players?

From what i see donating can only get you [Damascene Ore] and [Rapture Crystal], are they hard to get/important in late game?

I just don't want to play a P2W game, otherwise what's the point of a private server when it can be the same on the Original server with better content and whatnot.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Much easier than official.

Farming/weeklies are easy.

Easier if you donate.

Example: Good luck getting x3 APS sin bracers without donating due to the 1/1300 chance of getting them  :police:

Easier if you donate.

Example: Good luck getting x3 APS sin bracers without donating due to the 1/1300 chance of getting them  :police:

Is it something that most people got?
How powerful are they compared to other high-tier stuff that is easier to get?
Also, what are the chances with donating?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Tbh, as long as you're not trying to build an APS Sin or a APS Archer, or Wizard with insane channeling it's not too hard to gear yourself if you do your dailies/weeklies.

3.33 base for a sin is OP in most circumstances, but can still easily get floored by anyone else in PK.

Tl;Dr = No higher chances for donating, same as normally, but it's easier to donate and get the items to reroll faster than having to farm it all.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You could donate your house or there is the option of making 100+ alts to farm weekly events for money.

PS: You probably have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than you do rolling 3x interval or 2-3x -channeling on your Rank 8.  :police:

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy

there is no difference in "chance" of getting reshapes but you have more TRY-s which makes it easier... as you get more times to try your luck, at shorter time

end its pretty much luck based for eq, you can get good reshape in first try or in 1k trys... so even donating wont make you 100% sure you will get those gears

as for this part
Quote from: hiralovesgiita
I just don't want to play a P2W game, otherwise what's the point of a private server when it can be the same on the Original server with better content and whatnot.

IMO this server has actually better content then "orginal server"... better balance, more active, more events, more overall fun

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Welcome to EPW! Domgrath and Mia have answered to all your questions. See you in game :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

as for this part
IMO this server has actually better content then "orginal server"... better balance, more active, more events, more overall fun

+ lots of costum content (fashion, mounts, flyers)
the only thing we are rly missing compared to the official server is the newest race but we will be getting the new classes soon-ish.
and the biggest plus compared to official servers: our gms are active and will help you if needed - you wont send in a ticket and wait for 4 weeks for a halfassed response that doesnt solve your problem at all.

Getting gears with decent stats is easy, getting gears with perfect stats can take some time and effort.

There is absolutly no need to donate but yes ofc it makes things easier.
Anything you can donate for you can get in the game besides ID-Stones to change your name and a Genderchange. Those things you will have to buy from other players if you don't want to donate for them. Those are absolutly not necassary though.
Alright, thanks guys, will try and see how it goes.
Cya

icyyuki

Welcome to epw!! :)

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Easier if you donate.

I got my 3.33 sin without even donating once.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I got my 3.33 sin without even donating once.

He thinks you and your girlfriend donated your house for your char's gear.  :rolleyes:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Tbh, as long as you're not trying to build an APS Sin or a APS Archer, or Wizard with insane channeling it's not too hard to gear yourself if you do your dailies/weeklies.

3.33 base for a sin is OP in most circumstances, but can still easily get floored by anyone else in PK.

Tl;Dr = No higher chances for donating, same as normally, but it's easier to donate and get the items to reroll faster than having to farm it all.
how much did u donate for ur barbs tripe int just curious meng

Offline C

• ☾⋆
how much did u donate for ur barbs tripe int just curious meng

3 event tokens he won from 1v1 tournament.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
3 event tokens he won from 1v1 tournament.
damn that 1/1300