Epic Perfect World

Reforge broke?

Offline SweetsEvil

so i reforged my 145 weapon and it didnt take the 5 raps but the weapon is gone like i reloged and everything it said nuthing it was just gone     

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
I'd be pissed...Ijs.

Wait for a GM at this point I suppose idk what I can say to you to help lol can't think of anything else than what you already did O.o (relog) Sorry it happened to you, hope you get it fixed soon.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

^I agree. That's definitely something that would piss anybody off. If they actually worked for the gear that is. People who have everything given to them probably wouldn't be so upset because well, they got it free.

Offline SweetsEvil

i mean i farm my but off being i'm a cleric its alot harder to farm for me even here and i got no -cast so i reforged to get some maybe and its gone i reloged 5 times i mean wtf

Mrai

I'm a cleric too, but I wear demonic and lunar cape. So I don't really have a need to farm for gear.
Maybe to farm and sell mats, because I'm short on money as it is.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
so i reforged my 145 weapon and it didnt take the 5 raps but the weapon is gone like i reloged and everything it said nuthing it was just gone     

I feel ya sweetie, I farmed legit 2 sets of LA gear and weps till 145. Didn't buy anything. (2 because my bf and I) And just recently finished   getting 150 dags for both of us as well. If that woulda happened to me when I made my 150 crap..OMG...No words can explain LOL.

But yeah as I've said I really do hope you get your wep back that's really sucky.
Gayest part too is probably playing an alt for now because of it when you don't wanna ._.

Mrai

I hope you get your weapon back as well! And if you don't, I'll gladly help you farm a new one. IGN: DerpyHooves

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i'll leave this one for Agatio to check the logs about the missing Daggers. After he confirmed you actually lost it due to a bug or something similar, he sure will give you a new pair of daggers ;)
theres no need to be upset, pissed, cry, rage, etc...since this is a game there are always bugs, glitches, things that go wrong, etc...just be patient, we always solve our problems dont worry.

Offline SweetsEvil

its not draggers   its a Denied fate

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ops where i got the daggers from <.<
my bad... lol
anywho...send a message to Agatio so he can check it faster due to the massive replies on forums tha the only checks at night :/
describe him the problem and the issue.
Thanks.

Offline SweetsEvil

and after being loged of for 20 mins i did come back  i guess it was just a bug but ty you all

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
ops where i got the daggers from <.<

Probably cause you read my post and I mentioned daggers xD lol.
I do that sometimes too, read something then talk about that instead of whatever the hell I really needed to say xD

But looks like she or he got their weapon back, great to hear it! :D