Epic Perfect World

Pvp Tourneys

Mrai

Ladies, gentleman. On the 20th, I'm hoping to hold three different pvp tournaments, in a secret location that only those who sign up will know to go to. Each tournament will have a different level requirement.  And it is actual pvp, not duels.
Tourney 1: Level's 140 - 144.
Tourney 2: Level's 145 - 149.
Tourney 3: Level 150's.
At the end of each Tourney, the winner of each of the three tournaments will compete in a 1v1v1 to decide the grand prize winner. Only reason I chose 1v1v1 is because it gives the lower levels a chance to win if they gank the 150 winner and work together.
Top prize is 20 gold.
Second place prize is 15 gold.
Third place prize is 10 gold.
And a participation prize for everybody that didn't win of 2 gold.
If you are interested or have questions, comment below.
If you want to join, send me your level, class, and in game character name in a private message so I can keep track easier.

P.S: ANYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE. But only one toon in a tourney, if I suspect alts, you will be automatically disqualified.

- DerpyHooves <3

Offline Yvaine

• The lesser you care, the happier you are
I don't agree about the low levels ganking the lvl 150 thing.
It's irrational. Just make it low lvl vs low lvl and Lvl 150 vs lvl 150

Mrai

It's not irrational. Each one of those three is the winner. And will get one of the top three prizes. But it's a last man standing kind of thing. A free for all if you will. So it's not really irrational for them to gank the 150, since most of the 150's who will join the tourney will be fully geared, and the winner of that tournament will definitely be fully geared for end game. Whereas the winner for the 140-144 could be wearing 130 armor. You never know how the lower levels will work it out.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
For such a generous prize and event, it's not irrational. Either way, winner OR loser, you get a prize in the end which is a win/win for anybody.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

For such a generous prize and event, it's not irrational. Either way, winner OR loser, you get a prize in the end which is a win/win for anybody.

Mhm. c: I'm glad somebody see's it how I was intending it. It's really just something fun for those people that complained about not having a pvp event. I figured I'd make one myself and separate the levels to make it fun for everybody. And yes, win or lose you will get a prize. Even if you don't come in the top three. c:

Mrai

Not to mention that it's not set in stone yet. I've still got some details to work out to figure out if I can even hold this tourney.

Offline SeemsLegit

Grim - 150 Barb
WEW!
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Sounds good to me.  Prize or no.  Tournaments are fun XD

Thinking I'll go with my wiz...or my psy if its 150 by then

soooo ummm....  yeah, 

Ashaman ~ Wiz 150
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Yvaine

• The lesser you care, the happier you are
If that's the case, count me in :D

Hitmehard - lvl 150 veno

Mrai

Ahaha, thank you guys for showing so much interest in it. I haven't gotten anybody interested below 150 yet, so I might just make it one large tournament for 150s only. But it still won't be for a while, and I'm still not sure if I'll be able to do it. I'll have to figure out when the time comes. c: But I'm glad you guys are so interested.

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Rance - 150 Seeker, only about a 10% chance of me showing up to it though  ;D

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mrai

Well there's only about a 50% chance of the tournament actually happening. So, you know, no big if you don't show and there's no tournament anyway, right? xD
Sure :DDDD

VonDrakes lvl 150 bm

Mrai

Sure :DDDD

VonDrakes lvl 150 bm
Rance - 150 Seeker, only about a 10% chance of me showing up to it though  ;D
If that's the case, count me in :D

Hitmehard - lvl 150 veno
Sounds good to me.  Prize or no.  Tournaments are fun XD

Thinking I'll go with my wiz...or my psy if its 150 by then

soooo ummm....  yeah, 

Ashaman ~ Wiz 150
Grim - 150 Barb
WEW!

^ See, they're all 150's. We need some players that DON'T have 150 toons to do this, because the 150 slots are limited. I'm only doing eight people per tournament you know. So if you have alts, enter those instead of your mains. xD Because I've gotten like four messages from 150's that wanna enter, meaning. 150 tournament sign up is full. No more 150s allowed. >u >

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
Sign me up o:
146 barb over here :p
Ravensss yoo -___-t