Epic Perfect World

Artifex: Tale of the Bored Barbarian vs 2 mice. - SHINIGAMI

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
TW instances vs Worms and Warning, I didn't go to the Oversears one.
Enjoy the music :)

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Guess i'm not the only one who Teleports to South Arch when changing TW's hein ?!?!?? LOL...

Man i feel bad that you stayed up till so late for such a short fight, but ty for showing up tho. Can't hide that i'm dissapointed on Warning , they did way better on a 1vs1 TW on the past then on a 3 way gank , i think everyone expected more from them.

Good video tho , flawless squad just like before , music was nice too  :normal-25: it's a pleasure to have actually a really amazing Cata team  :normal-3:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video Dood ;D

Offline tssrfire

worms 18 vs artifex 120+ what do you expect ? atlest we have guts to show up if you cant respect then dont disrespect i have no problems with yours video but comments you given on end made me say this -100 respect for you

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
worms 18 vs artifex 120+ what do you expect ? atlest we have guts to show up if you cant respect then dont disrespect i have no problems with yours video but comments you given on end made me say this -100 respect for you
Tw can only hold 80 people. But on the other note nice vid labs ^^

Offline SHINIGAMI

LOL ! What comment at the end ? The fact that i don't know what you guys were thinking ? Explain how that was disrespecting please. What kind of logic are you using "if you cant respect then don't disrespect", that's like saying "if you can't say Yes then don't say No" what else is there left to say then lol.

Anyways, if you have 18 you're better off attacking overseers and have some fun/challenging fight. Attacking another guild that brings full 120+ to a TW (:p) is not having guts, that's just stupid, pointless and a waste of time for everyone. It also does more damage to your own guild than anything, it discourages some of those 18 that did bother to show up to not anymore as well as others who couldn't make it this time round. Others that might be seeking a decent guild to join for some fun TWs will also be discouraged to join your guild because of this.

Take the feedback with a grain of salt. I want you guys to do good, I've lead worms before and it was a the top of the food chain back then. I'd love to see you guys prosper again but that takes time, attack smaller guilds more in your league and build up strong slowly.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2015, 05:51 am by SHINIGAMI

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
good video  :smiley:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Kizumbau

LOL ! What comment at the end ? The fact that i don't know what you guys were thinking ? Explain how that was disrespecting please. What kind of logic are you using "if you cant respect then don't disrespect", that's like saying "if you can't say Yes then don't say No" what else is there left to say then lol.

Anyways, if you have 18 you're better off attacking overseers and have some fun/challenging fight. Attacking another guild that brings full 120+ to a TW (:p) is not having guts, that's just stupid, pointless and a waste of time for everyone. It also does more damage to your own guild than anything, it discourages some of those 18 that did bother to show up to not anymore as well as others who couldn't make it this time round. Others that might be seeking a decent guild to join for some fun TWs will also be discouraged to join your guild because of this.

Take the feedback with a grain of salt. I want you guys to do good, I've lead worms before and it was a the top of the food chain back then. I'd love to see you guys prosper again but that takes time, attack smaller guilds more in your league and build up strong slowly.

blah blah condescension blah blah

Offline Bareback

Thanks for the special guest appearance :normal-8:

Offline SHINIGAMI

Thanks for the special guest appearance :normal-8:

LOL, indeed.

Guess i'm not the only one who Teleports to South Arch when changing TW's hein ?!?!?? LOL...

Man i feel bad that you stayed up till so late for such a short fight, but ty for showing up tho. Can't hide that i'm dissapointed on Warning , they did way better on a 1vs1 TW on the past then on a 3 way gank , i think everyone expected more from them.

Good video tho , flawless squad just like before , music was nice too  :normal-25: it's a pleasure to have actually a really amazing Cata team  :normal-3:

Yea haha old habit from PWI, my guild there had their afk spot in south arch so i always just go there first out of habit when i'm porting to main map xD

I don't think i'll be staying up this late for TW again anytime soon. Was so excited when i heard we got a 3-way gank to defend x.x  also yea, Warning was a big disappointment considering they've done better before in 1v1 TW.

Still had a bit of fun on vent. during the war so it wasn't a total waste :)

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Go sleep .au, past your bedtime.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Good video Shini.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

I bet no one would believe this excuse had we lost one tw; "We had three guilds attacking us what do you expect??".

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I really thaught u guys would at least lose 1 land this weekend... so grats on successful triple defense but i think every faction with that numbers could ve done that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*