Epic Perfect World

Level Cap Raise?

Mrai

Lol I know they were >< I was prolly in a state of mind like "Stfu" in general when I posted that cause there was a previous thread before this one that got on my nerves O.o No offense lol.
Yeah, I'm sure there's been threads about it. Only reason I suggested a level cap raise, is to keep trolls busy and off Wc. Hurr.

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
I understand, but still I've seen many trolls in GV, gridning on like 50+ mobs at once, etc and STILL world chatting. LOL idk how the hell they do it but it's such a drug to them :P I do admit, though..Using up tele's for fun is..Well...FUN xD And addicting very quickly. Dunno, I guess for the trolls that can't multi-task will stfu a bit it it were ever to be taken into effect. :P
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

Yeah, and that would stop some of the traffic on wc, which is good. Gives other people a chance to sell things and talk without being criticized all the time.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not gonna happen due to balance issues that would come with it and possible bugs with quests. We will be adding new things to keep you guys busy :)

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Not gonna happen due to balance issues that would come with it and possible bugs with quests. We will be adding new things to keep you guys busy :)
thats alot to look foreword too :3 will u guy be making ur own stuff though? like ur own idea of wings mounts fash etc. ? :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
Alright.. This is just a little idea of mine.. Raise the level cap to like 160-170 or so. That way, the 150s now who are bored to death have something to do instead of just pvp and what not. After a while, even pvp gets boring, everybody knows that. Not only that, but make more gear options for different kinds of players of the same class. I dunno, just a couple random ideas.

150 is good enuf anithing more would be  just anoying and for that they would need new gear and to change lvling mode will ruin the balance

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I like the current level cap not that big a fan of the r8. I'd prefer Aga never added that, but that's just MY opinion. Just add some stuff for us to be able to do while GM's are offline... I think GM's already said they're working on that. In fact I just got an idea  ??? but the GM's probalby dealing with teh server being down right now........ So let's not talk about that now :D
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I like the current level cap not that big a fan of the r8. I'd prefer Aga never added that, but that's just MY opinion. Just add some stuff for us to be able to do while GM's are offline... I think GM's already said they're working on that. In fact I just got an idea  ??? but the GM's probalby dealing with teh server being down right now........ So let's not talk about that now :D

i like r8 im glad he aded wish the daggers would have 1.43 atk rate like normal ones tho

Offline Munin

i like r8 im glad he aded wish the daggers would have 1.43 atk rate like normal ones tho

how about we make sins 5.0 base in r8 ? and maybe give em a 70& cast blessing too ?

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Eh I'm not that big a fan of r8 I understand he wanted to add new gear but, did it have to be r8 ._.. But eh whatever like I said that's just my opinion.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
i say
3 int on dags and GoF with Purge is da best :<

Offline NightKiss

• Beginner
  • Let us dance to your death
Tbh

Leveling is only 1 fundamental part of the game and eventually your suppose to stop leveling pure and simple..

There is a great deal of things you can do in-game regardless of hitting the level cap. and as it seems there is more things being added and thought of on a regular basis by the staff team and plenty of events daily so i have seen.

Adding more levels unbalances the game several factors being "Armors, Weapons," the change in defence/attack compared to different level sets 1 stronger then the other going past 150 at this point would ruin the current balance between the top 3 tiers of gear available for the current cap.

Dunno my 2 cents lmao

Regards

Night
Sin - Vindictive - Active Main
Bm - NightKiss - Active Secondary

Offline necroangel

i played a privet server a wile back that any class could use any flight and miss it and maybe add the possibility to farm a End game weapon and gear like custom ofc like 1000 of like 5 diff mats to craft the gear just an idea not my own but it was fun and stuff on other servers

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Alright.. This is just a little idea of mine.. Raise the level cap to like 160-170 or so. That way, the 150s now who are bored to death have something to do instead of just pvp and what not. After a while, even pvp gets boring, everybody knows that. Not only that, but make more gear options for different kinds of players of the same class. I dunno, just a couple random ideas.
I like what you are going for, but if you're interested in something to do end game, you could check out my Thread on a possible 150 instance or two that several people and i are thinkin of. i have NOT posted it in the sugestions yet, i am still workin out details, you can find it in the off topic catigory, i read it frequently and any input is greatly apreciated. If we can make this a combned effort, it may become a reality  :)

I will make a post for it in suggestions when i feel it is ready  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline djdirty_713

I'm glad the level is as high as it is. But with the leveling options that we have it's possible to be maxed in 2 to 7 days just depending on how you play. So it should be higher in my opinion. And if it was still just 105 there would be way to many players not being able to get anything done in game with out multi-clienting.  Having options for gears and accessories and chit is great idea. But farming for them takes to long with some classes.