Epic Perfect World

Tab targeting options.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
The official GUI has this, up at the top next to the hyper/best performance options. Let's us select whether Tab will select a player a mob or everything. Any chance of our clients being upgraded to this gui?
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I would LOVE this I hate trying to tab someone then accidentally tabbing a mob. FML. I hope this option gets added soon. It's on the regular client PLEASE I BEG YOU bring it here Q_Q
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Wolfo

• Free Thinkers are dangerous.
  • Characters: Wolfo
  • Faction: Virtue
Yea i gotta agree that would be a good add to the game, it would help not just some, but EVERYONE. idk how hard it is but do eeeett agaaaa :>

Offline Neeyn

• ❀ Sundrums & Soil ❀
That would make everything much easier. xD

❤❤❤Avalanche//Sage Seeker

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats probably a new feature on the PWI, i would say it came out with the last update/expansion. since only Agatio have access to the client coding itself i'll leave this one for him to answer and explain  :-\

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
I checked the patch notes for Imperial Fury and Reflections. The TW bid change would be really nice here. Improved tab targeting is good too, but not really important. There is also new pvp event added, but we are going to have our custom pvp events soon that should be more interesting ;P  Beside that there is hardly anything else that would be useful here... And since every upgrade of server files requires re-adding all of the custom content, which would take 4 weeks of hard work at least, it's totally not worth to spend all this time for just these few changes.. Besides these files aren't available.. well they are but only Imp. Fury, which is very expensive, Reflections is available too, but even more expensive and from the unreliable source...
That is..

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
That is..

Damn...I thought Agatio had a lot of work already + The GM's  but re-adding everything that's custom O_O....

But yeah agreed with him, since it's not so important and a tiny add (although it would be really nice ;P) not worth the trouble.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

Honestly, it's a good idea. But it's not necessary, if you really want to have precision targeting, use the damn mouse. :o

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
O.O  I didn't even know this was possible.  That would be cool though
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Aga, pliz see if this would be possible :monkey-1:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
This would be awesome. I think we just have to wait and see if we get the newest update  :tiger-34: which i want badly.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
that sounds pretty nice xD
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.