Epic Perfect World

Event suggestion - ROYAL RUMBLE

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
  • Characters: Mephistophee
  • Faction: Torment - Leader
i would like to open up a certain event.

why not put a Royal Rumble Event. which include 8-10 players which will be fighting in a certain room. which they can enter through a NPC. the NPC can be spawn in a certain time like 2x a day. we can also put a ranking upon the completion of the event which goes through a month like the pk ranking. kill count will be put in-game ranking board. and top 3 players can receive a certain reward. we can make at least 3-5 rooms for the event. the event can be automated(if possible). NPC can only be up for like 3-5 mins. to avoid reentering the event.

Rewards may include 100+ ec , 1-3 event token,  50-100 ST etc

Rules:
 squad restriction upon entering and getting the quest. for level 150 event.

i come up in a certain idea in a game named Dekaron. they have a event like that and goes around in a given time. i hope it can be apply here. i hope you understand my idea.

NO HATE. share your idea
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2015, 01:48 am by Mephistophee

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Tbh, this would be pretty fun. Gm's wouldn't have to be on for the event to regulate it, and the rewards aren't OP which is good +1.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
We used to have this sort of even all the time in the past. Was GM hosted, used to take place in the middle of the Arena. All players would be inside a cage of those transparent blue walls, last man standing. This was way back when the server's population was significantly lower.

Anyways, +1 to the suggestion or the basic idea of it. I'm not sure how i feel about having a ranking system, but that's just me.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
We used to have this sort of even all the time in the past. Was GM hosted, used to take place in the middle of the Arena. All players would be inside a cage of those transparent blue walls, last man standing. This was way back when the server's population was significantly lower.

Anyways, +1 to the suggestion or the basic idea of it. I'm not sure how i feel about having a ranking system, but that's just me.

yes. i kinda remember that we have last man standing way back 2012-2013. ranking system can out or be in. it may bring excitement to the event. Since just going to royal rumble may be fun enough. But considering you aim for more rewards.

thank you the response.  ;)
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2015, 04:12 am by Mephistophee

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 was on other servers

Easily controlled by 1 guild considering the frequency of players going in

Complete monopoly

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
cool suggestion bud  :police: +1

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 love the idea ^-^

Beatrice♥

That would be nice +1 :D

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
 ;) :smiley: THAK YOU.

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
+1 add detect buff..

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
We wouldn't be able to prevent from teaming-up. That's why we dropped doing LMS events - cause each time players from one guild were working together to kill the others and that made it kinda pointless.  :-\

Offline Accelerator

• "There is no way my soul will break just by this."
We wouldn't be able to prevent from teaming-up. That's why we dropped doing LMS events - cause each time players from one guild were working together to kill the others and that made it kinda pointless.  :-\
:rolleyes: yeah right... +1 to that hahah
"Just because I've gotten weaker, it doesn't mean that you've gotten stronger, right?here is no way my soul will break just by this."

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
If someone could come up with a brilliant way to prevent players from teaming up, then this would be fun.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.