Epic Perfect World

WC, Teles, trying to be constructive

Mrai

I don't PvP either, right now not even TW.

But we still have the question: how to provide teles
for that other account that still needs leveling?

Or for my nephew's or sister's account if they
are in the same house?
Tele's will be tradeable again after the next patch. Well, that's from what Agatio told me when I first brought up the issue to him when I couldn't do it on my sin.

Offline Saphi

I don't PvP either, right now not even TW.

But we still have the question: how to provide teles
for that other account that still needs leveling?

Or for my nephew's or sister's account if they
are in the same house?

I don't think we are going to get an answer. I am frustrated and I know that I am not the only person who is. This is a necessity to play the game, to level our toons, build squads; so on and so forth.  So far the issue has been addressed by one gm and they stated it would be fixed tuesday..well its friday and its not fixed. I hate to say this but I'm beginning to think that they just don't really care. That sucks, but its good to know where we stand. Now I'm positive that someone is going to have something to say about this post..Haters are gonna hate, I'm sorry if my opinion offends anyone..If it does please feel free to msg me and tell me all about it. The people that think this isn't a big deal and wonder why we are fussing about it. Guaranteed they all are able to vote whenever they please. I understand that the GMs are busy ding what GMs do but it would be much appreciated if they could take a few moments to address these issues that are effecting those of us that don't have the option to vote.

Mrai

I don't think we are going to get an answer. I am frustrated and I know that I am not the only person who is. This is a necessity to play the game, to level our toons, build squads; so on and so forth.  So far the issue has been addressed by one gm and they stated it would be fixed tuesday..well its friday and its not fixed. I hate to say this but I'm beginning to think that they just don't really care. That sucks, but its good to know where we stand. Now I'm positive that someone is going to have something to say about this post..Haters are gonna hate, I'm sorry if my opinion offends anyone..If it does please feel free to msg me and tell me all about it. The people that think this isn't a big deal and wonder why we are fussing about it. Guaranteed they all are able to vote whenever they please. I understand that the GMs are busy ding what GMs do but it would be much appreciated if they could take a few moments to address these issues that are effecting those of us that don't have the option to vote.
Again, I addressed the issue directly to Agatio when I figured it out on my sin. He said with the next patch it will be fixed.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
As we can see, moving Teles from God's Giving to Boutique
didn't solve the problem of bad language in World chat, but
did create new problems, namely with Voting Script abuse.

Mixing those two problems won't help us solve any of them.

One idea comes to mind, but first must ask:

Right now time between two consecutive messages has been
set to min 1 sec. That time is the same for World Caht, Squad
Chat, Guild Chat and elsewhere.

We don't want to change it for Squad and Guild chat.
Only for World chat.

If it is possible to set differently for different chats, then
World Chat can be set to 30 sec min between two messages
from same toon.

That way squad calls would be available to those who really
need them, and trolls would be limited and moved to guild
or private boxes.

If not possible to set timings for World Chat ONLY, separate
from timings for other chats, then simply just delete this topic.

Thank you very much for your patience.

they could make so u can get teles from a npc like a quest 100 or 50 teles a day untradable but that would be lots of work and they would expire after a day or 2 so ppl wont stack em that way u would keep em to wc when u need to make squads or buy/sell something not make wc ur own personal chat with ur friends when u could squad or whisper or even in faction chat for that matter :P but is just an idea :)