Epic Perfect World

Stealth vs Shadow

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
+1
The skill barely lasts - not a garanteed 9 secs- modifying the chi cost would aid the psy class greatly and they would have a good use in mass besides their current responsibilities therefore the psy class would be viewed in a new perspective. If you look at the psy morai skills they are all survivability-oriented (Psionic link, Spirit Phlanx, Shroud) and clearly developers were trying to make the psy a more useful class in mass pk through aiding with survival. The skill itself is irrelevant because 3 sparks could be an extra psy will- a stun etc but to allow psys to actually have an impact reducing chi cost would be vital.
For those with a negative perspective towards this suggestion imagine how benifitial thia skill could be in your squad and have you thought of how life saving it could be. Before you render the skill "fine the way it is" in other words uselesss - think for a sec- when last was it used?

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
-1 because you can attack whilst being intargetable where as if you attack while stealthed you get revealed

u should avoid those 5 secs, camp def mode(2k15 new tradition), go run far from psyc, and u can auto attack if psyc doesn't move  :police:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Can Agatio at least confirm that a change like this would be possible? Debating over it is pointless if it can't be done

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Can Agatio at least confirm that a change like this would be possible? Debating over it is pointless if it can't be done
Pretty sure its possible if he could edit bramble. :rolleyes:

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
+11111111111111111111111

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Any gm............................................. :pig-9:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Won't hurt I guess.

Sero

Gracias ^-^. Can't wait to start having fun with this trololol  8)
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2015, 02:07 pm by Sero

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Won't hurt I guess.

I unnerfed Shroud of Shadow.

Joke, ty Vip, this gonna help us support psys,i just unnerfed Retaliation and Vengeance, Silence gonna come with new races, i made the code for u Agatio on Dev C++ , u gotta only ctrl+c ctrl+v:

Last Edit: Apr 19, 2015, 12:55 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I unnerfed Shroud of Shadow.

Joke, ty Vip, this gonna help us support psys,i just unnerfed Retaliation and Vengeance, Silence gonna come with new races, i made the code for u Agatio on Dev C++ , u gotta only ctrl+c ctrl+v:

iSeeWhatYouDidThere

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Btw menta..when you change the today class list lmao ;D is been atleast 3 months