Epic Perfect World

Stealth vs Shadow

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
smaller cost would be nice ...almost never use it now that i took cloud erupt off my genie   just aint nobody got chi for this.....and since the cd is 5 minutes.So some slack would be nice here and i like the skill +1

well another reason i stopped using it was a bit unreliable and it gliched with autoattacks   EAs....  sins still kept attacking after i used the skill  made no difference to them....."meh i dont need a target psy is slow il just shoot/hit in that general direction bound to still hit him" ..lol

idk reduce chi cost ...or make it give spark or 2 back after use.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

There's literally nothing that can be done against Shroud of Shadow to counter it and that's why it costs 3 sparks to begin with. If it costed less, every psychic in game would be dragged into mass pk squads to spam it.

okay guys  enemy team psy used shroud of shadow      we cant counter that sig sz   "..but but we have apoth and genies"...no   no   one does not simply counter shroud of shadow......we go home...we lost...the end.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
The only time this skills is actually useful, is in BVG or HvH. Honesty, the 5min cd and 3 sparks to cast it isnt worth using in mass. Like Hawk said, sometimes it does glitch and you are still being attacked. I only use it in events, not worth the chi to use it in mass when I could be using my sparks for other things. Don't reduce the cd, just make it cost less chi. 2 sparks should be fine. But I'm sure even if the sparks were reduced to 2, not maybe people would be using this. Well anyway +1.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
That skill is a **** skill overall. Like habits said, the only situation where you should use it is during events. In mass pk, you're better off not doing it and using the sparks for other, and better things, like stuns, psy will, and even stone smasher and psionic link (i don't recommend them but many psychics use it, and the latter is a bit useful since you can save your pt lead, ep or wr with it).

well another reason i stopped using it was a bit unreliable and it gliched with autoattacks   EAs....  sins still kept attacking after i used the skill  made no difference to them....."meh i dont need a target psy is slow il just shoot/hit in that general direction bound to still hit him" ..lol

It only does that if you use it while the sin/ea is already auto attacking you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Please we would liek to read few more reviews on this skill and the suggestion posted.
If you have any tyhoguhts on this please post them so we can read and decide whats best.

Thanks  :-\

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Hmm its true but share stealth is detectable , but isnt bad if psy get shroud at 2 spark cost , psy takes a lot of time to generate spark so its hard for them to do something after they use it......now its upto gm's to decide about it , will appretiate if they reduce spark cost :)
Insanitarius

Zilara

I honestly didn't know 3 sparks were needed for this skill. I personally love it and I do ask some psys to use it in certain situations.

+1, decrease the required sparks to 2 :normal-25:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I honestly didn't know 3 sparks were needed for this skill. I personally love it and I do ask some psys to use it in certain situations.

+1, decrease the required sparks to 2 :normal-25:
if i use it on mass pk i need to click on my "tea potion" therefore my igs/sutra/ essence become cds :normal-9:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I disagreed -1.

scatterer3

Stealth lasts less and can be easily nullified, while SoShadow can't be canceled out and can last longer. Shadow effect will definitely have a huge impact in mass PK if it's used repeatedly (the cooldown is 5 minutes alright, but what if you got 10 psychics in your guild? and bitch please, 1 spark is easy to gain).

I don't wanna imagine SoShadow as 1 spark skill in 1v1's, especially not in playoff duels. Purify + heal, physical immunity, charm debuff/buff, spirit phalanx + badge, stuns, immobilize, voodoos plus now 1 spark shroud of shadow, what else? GM console?

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I don't play a psychic but +1
Well Duskblades will have a skill umbral stalker (another transformation like bewitch with a shoud of shadow buff) making them untargetable but they can still aps you with the use of will surge every 90 secs 50 chi cost. LOL  ;D

Veno pets with the pet skill spirit makes pet untargetable, melees can still attack it but you can stop that by simply moving pet away from melee range it should work the same way for a psychic.
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2015, 11:09 am by T J T

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
as psychic myself i  think this would be nice to be reduced to 2sparks but i am kinda against editing skills cause if this happen,l then everyone will start asking for editing on their skills cd/duration/spark cost
The skill itself is not useless but not op also.
as it was mentioned auto attack will keep getting you hit or an aoe in mass pk but the 3 spark cost makes almost impossible to use if its not in the "start" of a fight :-\
so well +1 i guess

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Another stealth class would be too much for everybody. -1

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
No.
The skill is op already because if u revelation pot u can **** sin in stealth
You can't hit in stealth and still be stealthed, U CAN IN SHROUD....no.
if u have rev pot in the shroud, u cant do sht either coz its untargetble, the skill is fine, learn to play
this ^
and

Another stealth class would be too much for everybody. -1
this

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Spam is a strong word for a skill that has a 5 minute cooldown lol
As a psy i'm aways tempted to +1 hings that benefit a psy but before i do i usualy stop and think about it again: sure, i wan't it, but how much do i mind my enemy having it? In this case: not. Seriously how often do you see this skill beeing used? Most psys basically pretend it doesn't exist. I wouldn't mind it beeing used a bit more even by my opponents. +1

okay guys  enemy team psy used shroud of shadow      we cant counter that sig sz   "..but but we have apoth and genies"...no   no   one does not simply counter shroud of shadow......we go home...we lost...the end.
Yes, please take everything I say as literally as you can. It helps SO MUCH, golly gee willickers.

Anyways, obviously you have AD and sutras, but what I meant by uncounterable is that you can't knock someone out of being untargetable like you can with assassin stealth (which you would know if you read my further responses. Gosh, funny how reading can be so informative sometimes).

Edit: Oh wait. You did read it. You just chose to ignore what I meant. GG.

Also this:
Stealth lasts less and can be easily nullified, while SoShadow can't be canceled out and can last longer. Shadow effect will definitely have a huge impact in mass PK if it's used repeatedly (the cooldown is 5 minutes alright, but what if you got 10 psychics in your guild? and bitch please, 1 spark is easy to gain).

I don't wanna imagine SoShadow as 1 spark skill in 1v1's, especially not in playoff duels. Purify + heal, physical immunity, charm debuff/buff, spirit phalanx + badge, stuns, immobilize, voodoos plus now 1 spark shroud of shadow, what else? GM console?