Epic Perfect World

I cant login, did i banned?

Offline MrCombatn

So this morning i tried to login and vote and it wouldnt let me OR my brother log into our seperate accounts. Just wondering if this is IP ban. My brother only just started 2 days ago. Help please?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
If you were banned, it would give the reason why.

Check this thread: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0

Offline MrCombatn

even on the voting page? Or Will it only tell me if i try log into the game?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
It will show a pop up if you are banned when you try to log in to the game. As for the voting site, you're only allowed to vote from 1 IP per account per 6 hours.

Also, it would probably be better to post here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Ennaoj

He was the one I was waiting on Vonmark to report to you guys.
He CLAIMED he used to be from Artifex, and since I know how to do donation exchanges, I helped him out and there were no online GMs atm. (Usually at that time there really are no GMs online)
Sadly, Vonmark already traded his DS with 2 atk / 1% crit to HIM, instead of me being a middle man.

We were in one squad, and he (MrCombatn) even said he's got screenies of the DP being successfully transferred.
He then started to claim it's stormy on their end when Von said he hasnt gotten the points, which NORMALLY would be transferred real time because I sell donation points too and I know the transferring of it is instant.
If there were instances of it being late, well it never happened on my end.
Anyways, he then started getting "disconnected and reconnects" after, trying to prove that "stormy weather" he suddenly got.
That was the time I told Von to start taking more screenshots which, to my knowledge, he posted on HD.

I saw him online again after a few hours, and asked if he ever get to transfer the DP.
He said Vonmark left him a message, saying he already have it, and he (MrCombatn) have a screenshot of it.

I messaged Von again, asking if he got the DP, and that MrCombatn said he (Vonmark) messaged him, confirming he's got the DP with screenies.
I left Vonmark a message verifying this, and he said he didnt get it.
And that he went to school when he told me he gotta go after MrCombatn supposedly got disconnected due to "stormy weather".

I also bought another of Von's DS that he wanted using ecs, so as to not confuse him more at that time of how much "DP" he'd be "paying him".
It was 15k ecs.
The agreement was, he'd just pay me the DP for it after the two of the, (Vonmark and him) are done with their transaction.
When I asked him of it again when I saw him online, his answer was "You bought it, you keep it :P"
At this time I havent confirmed with Von what's happening but I already got the feeling of him not telling the truth.

Von was able to take some screenies, as I was not.
But I believe I have the logs of Von saying he never told MrCombatn that he got the DP, proving MrCombatn is lying.

Also, another friend got scammed for 5 points, and reported it.
The player's name who scammed her was HealerType.
MrCombatn claimed the same person messaged him too, and that "it's a good thing I didn't accept the offer".
I won't be surprised if MrCombatn and HealerType is the same person.

People who scams like this should just not be account banned, IMO.
Not trying to be mean, but they can always just create another account once the other accounts were banned and continue doing the same ****.
Should be placed on IP ban.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Also, another friend got scammed for 10* points, and reported it.
The player's name who scammed her was HealerType.
MrCombatn claimed the same person messaged him too, and that "it's a good thing I didn't accept the offer".
I won't be surprised if MrCombatn and HealerType is the same person.

GMs already took care of this for that person. All that person was told was the player responsible was tracked down and punished accordingly. So, if you dont see the MrC :rolleyes: anymore, then maybe it was him XD.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
well if you're IP banned there is no pop up

Ennaoj

Should already get IP ban, IMO.
"If you did it once, you'd do it again" especially when you got away with it before.