Epic Perfect World

Multiple core/thread support

Offline neofight

I'm not entirely sure if it is currently supported or not, but this game only uses one core for me. It doesn't matter if I under clock my cpu to 2GHz or if I run at 4.8GHz, it never uses more than 1 core. If it isn't currently supported it would help people out a lot who have dual or quad core laptops and people like myself who want to play at a constant 60 fps or better. I understand that this could be fairly hard to do, so I won't be surprised if it gets shot down right away, it would be nice though.

Offline neofight

Thank you MageTank. Hopefully it does support multiple cores, it would make my hardware a lot more useful for this game. My 2600k is stable at 4.8GHz with 1.36 vcore, so I'm in the safe zone accepted by most over clockers. I have the intel over clocking insurance just to be safe though. My gpu is a sapphire HD7770 GHz edition, went with something cheap until I go to liquid cooling.

Offline Neeyn

• ❀ Sundrums & Soil ❀
Another performance tip: Delete or move your Music folder from the perfect world elements folder. The game, even when muted, still uses resources for the music. Upon removing the folder, the music no longer plays, and can save a little ram and cpu usage.

Thank You for that, sir!❤

❤❤❤Avalanche//Sage Seeker

Offline neofight

I was getting 38 fps in west arch. West arch is the only place I have seen where I don't get 60 with highest settings. Thanks for the tip about the music, any little bit helps in my opinion.