Epic Perfect World

Back to epw, where to farm?

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
Heya so I recently got back to epw, missed the old days, now I am wondering where to farm? I have a few 150's all r8. Including aps and dph sin, I know sins used to be the best to farm, although i forgot where.. any suggestions would be great thanks! (farming for ds/ws).
anonymous

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Twilight Temple,Nightscream Isle..only 2 :sad: dont know others :rolleyes:

Angelica

(farming for ds/ws).
ws for belt/ns for ds or attend dt events of your faction

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
Twilight Temple,Nightscream Isle..only 2 :sad: dont know others :rolleyes:

could u be more specific about  TT?
anonymous

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
ws for belt/ns for ds or attend dt events of your faction

WS still solable for a sin?
anonymous

Angelica

TT should be 3-3 or 2-3 if you can't solo
ws depends on what sin it is but it should be

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
TT should be 3-3 or 2-3 if you can't solo
ws depends on what sin it is but it should be

Gotcha! Thanks !:)
anonymous

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
TT is useless, NS and Events are now the only valid ways of obtaining money since they nerfed TT drops badly.

icyyuki

TT is useless, NS and Events are now the only valid ways of obtaining money since they nerfed TT drops badly.
I didn't know that haha good thing I don't farm tt xd i think best way to farm or get money is make tons lvl alts and do events such as morai event, ares and fl!!! Also if you can draw or make good ini then you can participated in player hosted events to make some money haha good luck  ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
During 2x TT 3-3 gives around 1k ec per run and its rly not much effort to do it. Imo still worth doing.

Opulence

Participate in as many gm run events, some you will get rewards even if you don't win etc. Other things you can do: Ares+Morai event every Saturday with all your alts (145+ lvl though I think). You get 1 wwi per ares run, the material used in crafting ws. You can sell supply tokens and event tokens earned from events. Farming 6k obc within Nightscream = a ds neck, and farming rates are about 100obc every 7 minutes if no interruptions (when 2x is on its much faster but higher risk). TT like others mentioned earns you 1k ec per run during 2x. This instance can be solo'd fast with 2 3.33 sins. Recently I have been going solo with sin/barb/cleric but it will take longer so I only recommend farming there on 2x. Hope that helps a bit ^-^.